• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild on Wheels Game Project

Lord Gobli

Story Teller
I had no idea where to post something like this, but I guess here is good atm. If not, could a mod please move it to the right place? Thanks.

Anywho, I have several game-making engines, and I've decided to make a simple game featuring some Zd members. The story I'll attempt to put into this game is Guild on Wheels, which I wrote back in the day. In short, GoW had good plots, some of which I will use for this. The characters will appear, but I might replace a few names and add a few peeps who I think deserve to be in. And there are a few spots open. If you want to join up, just make a character, I'll take care of the rest.

Default Cast and their roles:

Lord Gobli Guild Leader
Magatha Lord Gobli's daughter
Hero of Time [AKA HoT] guild member
Raindrop14 guild member
vatti princess of Ilitia
Myriad a main villain, most likely

Characters to be replaced with others: Starbanger, Jzak, and any other non-zd characters I used. I might use the deities I used, or maybe they won't be showing up at all, depends what I want to do.

Characters joining the mix:
Princess Niki role to be decided

I will be posting images later on, and perhaps share the game when it's done. More as it develops.

Edit

I will keep this project updated using a blog. Check it out if you are interested.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom