• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mafiascum says that the usual is being able just to vote. Soo...
Here's Restless Spirit from Prank War Mafia.

Hi there, Ereshkigal, you are a stick jammed into the drinking fountain.

The premise of this prank is using physics to your advantage. A stick is gathered, slightly thinner than the opening of the drinking fountain, but still thick enough to be able to wedge in. The end is then jammed as deep as possible into the opening of the drinking fountain, and everything past the opening be snapped off. The result is effectively a smaller opening to the drinking fountain, meaning that instead of a gentle stream of water to drink from, the victim receives a higher pressure jet of water to the face.

The sticks jammed into the fountains in this manner are notoriously difficult to remove. Due to this, you are a Restless Spirit. You are still able to make game related posts in the thread after death, but will have no vote.

You are aligned with the Town, and win once all opposing forces are defeated.

Some of BMGs rules are different from Mafia Scum, and as far as I know, this came is based on BMG's usual rules and roles.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
@Lone_Garurumon can you edit timestamps for important milestones into the OP so I know which page the actual game starts on?
Good idea. Post links for game milestones are now linked at the bottom of the OP.
@Lone_Garurumon @DarthWolf if I’m Mafia and I don’t know it will I have the ability to perform the factional kill? Such as in a situation where I target someone.
You'll learn how Night Kills work if and when you learn you're Mafia.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Dude I don’t think we can be friends anymore
rofl sorry
I swear it was with the best of intentions

I tried asking it in the DMs to no avail, so I decided to try to bait a mafioso to tell me and when that failed I tried to make it a public concern by creating an absurd scenario with some lies.
These hosts are hard to crack :shrugs:

If I turned out to be town it would be a lead of who to lynch next, and if I were scum I'd've found a scumbuddy.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Uhhh subbing in, for whoever. I cbf reading 50 pages of this thread and I can't even find the post of who got lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom