• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Confirming that I got a pm from the moderator of the game signifying that I am in this game and that I'm not someone impersonating myself who managed to steal my pm before I could read it.

This would have been a perfect confirmation for the Series of Unfortunate Events game. Lol

Also, confirmed!

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
D1: This Time on Poke Ball Z!

Days later, in a convenient wasteland, the assembled Z-Fighters stood with their new Pokemon partners, awaiting the appearance of the villains.

“So, here we are again.” Piccolo said, breaking the silence. “About to fight off people who can blow up the planet because the saiyans are too dumb to just kill them on the spot.” His Xatu nodded sagely.

“Honestly at this point it’s just beating a dead horse.” Krillin shrugged. “No use getting so worked up about it.”

“I suppose.” Tien said, watching Goten and Trunks goof around with Incineroar. “Just so long as he doesn’t go giving them any senzu beans this time.”

“Ah, there you are.” A perfect sounding voice said from atop one of the nearby outcroppings. The assembled Z-Fighters turned to see Cell, along with the other villains and their Legendary Pokemon, having apparently just Instantly Transmitted in. “Excellent, I was worried we’d have to go searching for you.”

“Come on, Cell, you know I wouldn’t miss this.” Goku said.

“No, Goku, I suppose you wouldn’t.”

“Do you think we can get this started?” Raditz asked. “I have a prince to pummel.”

“Yes, yes, monkey, go and have your fun.” Frieza said dismissively. “I have my own revenge plans.” And so the battle began.

It is now Day 1, Day 1 will end in 47 hours and 45 minutes
Countdown Timer

Last edited:

funnier6

Courage~
Funnier is obviously scum for forgetting that I'm scum.

Confirming that I got a pm from the moderator of the game signifying that I am in this game and that I'm not someone impersonating myself who managed to steal my pm before I could read it.
Obvious scum for forgetting that if I’m scum you’re town.
Oh boy, I'm around for the start of a game!

To celebrate I'm gonna...

Vote: funnier

You can't leave me for champs game this time!
Vote: Minish
OMGUS!

It’s not like I- oh no I gotta go take my cousin’s sisters’s dog’s neighbor’s goldfish to the dentist! DX

Have to sub me out Lone. <\3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom