• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I like how the mafia were basically the only ones who didn't catch on lol. I did make it quite obvious though, between deliberately not actually including funnier as town on my reads lists and giving some blatant hints towards his role, even doing all but say it outright when I mentioned Eye of the Tiger and hinting he was indep with the one hit wonder reference. I recall in an earlier post too I mentioned funnier playing "for town" but that he's not a threat, which indicates an indep of some kind, Survivor being most likely. I'm genuinely surprised it wasn't that obvious all things considered.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I like how the mafia were basically the only ones who didn't catch on lol. I did make it quite obvious though, between deliberately not actually including funnier as town on my reads lists and giving some blatant hints towards his role, even doing all but say it outright when I mentioned Eye of the Tiger and hinting he was indep with the one hit wonder reference. I recall in an earlier post too I mentioned funnier playing "for town" but that he's not a threat, which indicates an indep of some kind, Survivor being most likely. I'm genuinely surprised it wasn't that obvious all things considered.
I thought he was a bomb until far too late, tbh, otherwise I would have fake claimed bomb probably.

I don't understand why being a survivor gave funnier such an existential crisis.

funnier6

Courage~
I thought he was a bomb until far too late, tbh, otherwise I would have fake claimed bomb probably.

I don't understand why being a survivor gave funnier such an existential crisis.
Kay so you see you guessed survivor correctly. Your first reaction is YAAAY not mafia! Second thing is ooo second wincon hmm. -makes posts about dragon balls- -actually reads the pm- OH NO SOMEONE HAS TO ACTIVATE ALL SEVEN. Hmmm that’s kind of unlikely. BUT WAIT IF I DIE THEY BECOME USELESS. Hmmm BUT WAIT I ALWAYS DIE ON NIGHT TWO WHAT AM I THINKING I CANT WIN. I might as well just come clean and tell them they’d best kill me so the mafia don’t gain the dragon balls! But wait if the mafia gain the dragon balls I win. But what does that matter they’ll kill me way before then and not even know. BUT IM BASICALLY KILLING MYSELF IF I SAY IM SURVIVOR OHMIGOSH. I already told them I guessed town correctly they’ll flip out and kill me! Well I’m dead anyways so might as well go for it.

This was the thought process, more or less. I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t see any way where I didn’t die somehow so I thought I’d try to be helpful.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Question Time
  1. Did you enjoy the game?
  2. What did you think of the balance?
  3. What did you think of the game's concept? Be honest, we might want to use this again in the future and it'd be good to get your feedback.
  4. If you could change one thing about the game, what would it be?
  5. Did you enjoy the flavour text?
1. despite how much i complain about everything, i don't complain if i don't care :bubsy: i'm mostly sorry i was too busy to put my all into it. i'm glad i played so i guess i'd say i did!
2. three town sided investigation roles is pushing it pretty far. i get the anti-town roles like miller and silencer to balance it out but unfortunately things turned out a little differently than expected and it made the game pretty town-sided. (idk where else to put this sentence but) also me being the only vanilla was hilarious and probably helped with balance. maybe a couple more vanillas would have helped (which is probably something custom ZD setups could benefit from wink wink)
3. i like the concept! people have mentioned a pre-game night 0 to guess alignments and i liked that a lot.
4. add an independent who has to find an egg (this was a joke)
5. from what little of it i read, i did like it! it was just a little long and i didn't quite have the time to comb through it, plus i don't know very much about DBZ or pokemon. i did very much enjoy my own flavor text LMAO magikarp suuux
you did great! i'm just really stupid :shrugs:

Probs has been said, but I think, with regard to balance, that a silencer of any alignment is both unfun and imbalanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom