• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Hello, all. If y'all are reading this, it must be pretty close to phase update time.
I have a funny feeling that I'm about to get axed, so I figured I'd come clean before I lose the opportunity to do so.
I was only a 2 shot Vigilante, and killing Lone actually did eat up one of my shots, and Minish's BPV ate the other, which means I've been effectively Vanilla since D5 began.
I didn't let anybody know beforehand because I figured that either Mafia or SK would try to target ME and/or potentially use this fact to their advantage after killing me in an attempt to clear themselves by verifying their roles.

If Rubik flips and, somehow, is not scum, then Zinn must be the final remaining scum member. If Rubik flips and is scum, but the game is not over, we must lynch Minish to win. There does not exist a scenario where more than one remaining Mafia member can exist.

If Rubik hasn't flipped, because Minish has betrayed us, then lynch Minish during D6, since, by her betrayal, Minish will have proven that she was lying about being able to win with Town. Lynching Minish will guarantee that only one NK can happen on N6, which will help Town retain the numbers to carry on a victory, even if Rubik is Town and Zinn is Mafia.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win!

1. @Tristan Gohan and Riolu, Town Rolecop, Killed Night 2
  2. @Morbid Minish
  3. @Doc @LittleGumball Yamcha and Magikarp, Town Vanilla, Killed Night 4
  4. @HeroOfTime Frieza and Mewtwo, Mafia Roleblocker, Killed Night 3
  5. @Contrainer Trunks and Aegislash, Town Silencer, Killed Night 1
  6. @TheCapsFan Raditz and Zeraora, Mafia Godfather, Lynched Day 4
  7. @The Sun Fan
  8. @DekuNut @Funnygurl555
  9. @Stormageden747 @ZinnLav
  10. @Rubik
  11. @funnier6
  12. @Max1996ZD Piccolo and Xatu, Town Cop, Killed Night 4
  13. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  14. @Kerest Vegeta and Zoroark, Town Miller, Lynched Day 2
  15. @Maniacal Engineer
  16. @ExLight Gotenks and Incineroar, Town 2x Gladiator, Killed Night 3
  17. @AussieEevee Android 16 and Golurk, Town Bodyguard, Killed Night 1
  18. @Moe the Moblin Broly and Regigigas, Mafia 2x Strongman, Lynched Day 5

“Now, where is that child.” A man who resembled Goku dressed in all black asked himself as he floated through the sky. He scanning the landscape while following the sounds and lights of combat. Eventually his eyes locked onto the form of a purple haired young man lying on the ground, a bloody hole through his heart and an Aegislash standing over him. “Oh.” He said. He clasped his hands together. “Well, that works out quite nicely for me.” He glanced over to the fighting; he could see it clearly now. “I suppose there’s nothing else to do. May as well keep on with the plan.”

***​

“What’s the matter, brats?” Cell taunted as he fought with Krillin, Tien, and their Pokemon. “Running out of steam?”

“Tien, I hate to admit it but he’s right.” Krillin said as he drew up alongside him. “I don’t think I can go much longer.”

“Well too bad.” Tien said. “Goku’s out of commission. It’s down to us.” If Tien was about to say something more however, it would have been cut off by Buu shooting in and punching Cell and Zygarde. “But at least we have Buu.”

“Oh!” Buu said as Cell and Zygarde were reeling from the sudden blow. “Buu just remembered he have something for you.” He reached into his pants and produced three small, green beans.

“Senzu beans!” Krillin and Tien said happily, each taking one and eagerly eating it.

“Kitty man said they’re ‘special candy’, but they not taste good, so you can have them.” Krillin grabbed the last one from Buu, but suddenly got shot out of the sky by a powerful ki blast, causing him to drop the bean.

“Tremble, mortals.” The man resembling Goku said as he floated a short distance away, his hair resembling that of a Super Saiyan’s but bright pink. “As you meet your end by the purifying hand of me, Goku Black.”

“The hell?” Tien asked as he beheld the sight before him. Cell merely laughed.

“I admire your optimism, but it’ll take a lot more than some knock off Super Saiyan to-” He was cut off as Black shot forward and drove a blade made out of ki straight into his heart. Cell sputtered for a moment, before chuckling again. “Not bad, not bad.” He said as he pushed the stunned Black away. “But it’ll take more than that.” The hole left by the blade began to heal and close up. “But if it’s any consolation, that hurt like hell.”

“You- You dare laugh at a god!?” Black cried indignantly. Seething, he stabbed another blade into Cell’s face, before dragging him into a fist-fight.

“So… Uhh…” Krillin began as he recovered from the blast. “Do we… Help this weird Goku guy? I mean he’s fighting Cell.”

“I dunno...” Tien said. “It sounded like he wanted to kill all of us. He’d probably just turn on us the second Cell bit the dust.”

“Find the bean and give it to Goku!” The voice of King Kai called in their minds.

“King Kai?” Tien asked.

“Yes! It’s me! Get the bean and give it to Goku! This is a powerful enemy! He shouldn’t even be here in this timeline!”

“Wait, what!?” Krillin asked, shocked and confused.

“I’ll explain while you’re looking, but for now, GET THE BEAN AND GIVE IT TO GOKU!”

“Ok, ok. Sheesh.”

***​

Cell began the battle truly confident, but as things wore on the gap in power between he and Black became steadily apparent, even with Zygarde by his side. It was only his ability to regenerate from any damage that didn’t annihilate him completely that kept him in the fight. However, one thing he didn’t expect was the pink Ampharos that leapt into the fray, striking the entire area with a Discharge. Black and Zygarde were largely unaffected, but Cell found himself paralysed by the attack. As the Ampharos drove Zygarde away with a Dragon Pulse, Black floated before Cell.

“Now, mortal. Face justice for your crimes against existence!” He shouted, blasting Cell with a sustained Kamehameha, continuing until no trace of him remained. He then turned to Ampharos and Zygarde. He created another ki blade from one hand, before driving it into the other, grinning madly as he did so. He then removed the blade from his hand, having transformed it into a massive scythe formed from pink ki. He then dashed towards Zygarde, cutting it clean in half with his scythe.

Rubik was killed. They were Cell and Zygarde, a Developing Ascetic Rolecop aligned with the Mafia.
Congratulations Rubik, with your second kill a success, you have grown to Perfect Cell and Complete Zygarde.

8AGgv4qcEmcyLVx-_Na7jW_9G4PXELki_r8xg7K91i4HJDOPp7oaG9l3vkfeygav2ccvvd-2t9KjTlzb9P8u61_o-s2_6U4ALlLggt22WGeXZe0fTkPAmiVrRlkWqYk1lWYHBrnC

You retain the Rolecop ability from your previous stage. However, you now also have the ability Ascetic. If a player attempts to target you during the night, Zygarde will step in and fire its Core Enforcer, which will suppress their ability. This means that all non-killing actions targeting you will fail.

It’s obvious that this is the peak of your power.

***​

“Shieldon!” Krillin’s Shieldon called. The others went over to where it was standing to find the dropped senzu bean on the ground.

“Nice job Shieldon.” Krillin said as he bent down to pick it up. “Now we just gotta get it to- GAWH!” He was cut off as he was struck with yet another ki blast.

“And now, it is your turn.” Black said, standing before them with his Ampharos. “But first…” He raised his right hand to reveal the Time Ring on his finger, embedded with a beautifully coloured stone. He ran his finger over the stone and held the ring high, bright pink energy flowing from it to surround Ampharos. “I call this form ‘Mega Ampharos Rosé’.” He said as Ampharos burst forth from the light, now sporting brilliantly flowing locks of hair. Black and Ampharos shot forward to attack. Black began by landing a swift series of punches and kicks to both Tien and Sigilyph, while Ampharos attacked Buu and Lickylicky.

“Just… Just what is this guy?” Tien asked as he dragged himself off the ground.

“He’s a god.” King Kai answered. “A literal god.”

“What!?” Tien shouted. “You expect us to beat a god!?”

“No. I expect Goku to beat a god. I expect you to PICK. UP. THE BEAN. AND GIVE. IT. TO. GOKU!!”

“How pathetic.” Black said as he stood over the battered combatants. “Weaklings like you are hardly even worth fighting. I should just get straight to the extermination.” He said, pointing a glowing hand at Tien. Thinking on his feet, Tien shot towards where he’d seen the bean fall, with the others doing the same. “Yes. Yes!” Black said, swatting each of them away while laughing manically. “Continue to fight! Drag out your suffering!” In the chaos, Buu stretched his arm to grab the senzu bean, only to be sent flying by Black, the bean flying from his hand. Krillin caught the bean in mid-air.

“Lucario!” He shouted, pulling his arm back. “SENZU BEAN!” He threw the bean with all his might. Lucario caught it, and returned to Goku’s side with Extremespeed, placing the bean in Goku’s mouth and manually making him chew. Once Goku swallowed on reflex, his eyes shot open instantly.

“Goku-” King Kai started.

“I know. I heard… Kinda.” He turned to the others. “Guys! Buy us as much time as you can!” He nodded towards Lucario, and the two stood on the ground, hands raised to the sky.

“Attention everyone in North Galaxy!” King Kai said, telepathically connecting with the entire galaxy under his watch. “Please, send your energy to Son Goku on Earth! East, West, and South Kais, please relay this message to your galaxies!”

“What are you doing?” Black said as he stared at Goku and Lucario’s (admittedly somewhat ridiculous) poses. He then received a kick to the back of the head – to which he did not even flinch – from Krillin. Ampharos blasted Krillin with a Thunderbolt, before Black kicked him away. The others all attacked in turn, only to be dispatched in a similar fashion. As he finished dealing with the others, Black noticed an incredibly bright glare coming from behind him. “What the devil is tha-” He cut himself off as he turned and saw the massive Spirit Bomb that Goku and Lucario had created. Dwarfing the entire wasteland they were fighting in with its size. “No. None of that.” He said as he charged a Kamehameha. As he was about to release it, however, a sharp pain pierced his midsection, interrupting his attack. Looking down, he saw Trunks’ Aegislash embedded in his torso, its single eye filled with tears. “YOU!” He shouted, tearing the Aegislash out from his torso, throwing it into the air, and vaporising it with a ki blast. He then turned back to Goku and Lucario and, deciding not to waste time charging a Kamehameha again, simply charged at the pair with Ampharos. He produced his ki scythe, but as he approached, Goku and Lucario gave a shout, as the Spirit Bomb rapidly decreased in size, being absorbed into Goku and Lucario’s bodies. The blast of energy from the pair powering up blew Black and Ampharos away. Goku and Lucario’s bodies transformed, Goku bypassing Super Saiyans 1 and 2 and skipping straight to Super Saiyan 3, as Lucario changed into its Mega Evolved form, both radiating huge amounts of energy. “Yes… YES!” Black shouted. “Come! So that I may experience the thrill of this battle!” Both pairs stared each other down for a moment, Black and Ampharos with manic smiles on their faces, Goku and Lucario straight-faced and stern.

Will Goku and Mega Lucario be able to save their timeline from Goku Black and Mega Ampharos' crazed extermination? Will anyone in the universe live to see another day without fear? Find out, when Lone finishes the flavour text for this, the final episode of Poke Ball Z!

Morbid Minish was killed, they were Goku Black and Shiny Mega Ampharos, a 1x Deathproof Serial Killer aligned only with themselves.
Hi there Morbid Minnish, you are Goku Black and Shiny Mega Ampharos.

ySKljvgYDY_bFJHg3E3Au4cBwvzeGCzpMgzzTiCDuqaRHbxsDrPTcJZhDFE8ECxUrcQwQfij-akQTeGF6dB9152Vb4ea18OX0p7tHP3-Bp-cyW1Yi_L_Cvj5k9P78dJhyqRTMfEg

Your first half is a renegade Kai from another timeline. Having become convinced that mortals are inherently corrupt, you murdered your mortal sympathising master and began concocting your “zero mortal plan”. In order to carry out this plan, you made a wish on the Super Dragon Balls to exchange bodies with the strongest being you knew of: Goku. With this new power you then began slaughtering the people of Future Trunks’ Earth, soon to be the entirety of your Universe 7, and then, all universes would be free of mortal filth.

Your second half is a rare sight, a shiny mega Ampharos! Shiny Pokémon are very rare in the world and have an alternate colouring. As a mega Pokémon you gained the dragon typing, along with your electric type, and some fabulous white wool. Your blue orbs are able to shine so bright that its light can be seen from space and often is used as a light beacon.

In this game you are a 1x Deathproof Serial Killer. During any and all night phases, you can target another player, Goku Black and Mega Ampharos will then execute a joint attack, savagely destroying you target, killing them. Also, the first time you would die, you will not.

You are aligned only with yourself and win when you are the only player alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Maniacal Engineer won in the endgame, they were Goku and Lucario, a 2x Vigilante aligned with the Town
Hi there Maniacal Engineer, you are Goku and Lucario.

1R8q6EJd22xPFcaFxu0YBxAH-7l-_NC0bZS6OO98rELQly0v7i_nNinz065pBREJJBdA5zQK36jhnOCD9pKCUZJAsj31eHaLo_AGfNbav-uMX76_Pfr2yE8Wpp2MgUag4e1nnPOg

Your first half is a saiyan from Earth, pure of heart and awakened by anger. YOU ARE THE SUPER SAIYAN! SON GOKU! One of the few saiyans to survive the destruction of planet Vegeta, you were sent on a mission to eradicate all life on Earth so that Frieza could sell the planet to the highest bidder. However, you received a sharp blow to the head not long after landing, causing you to forget your mission and dulling your wild Saiyan instinct somewhat. From there you grew into an incredibly capable fighter, becoming Earth’s greatest defender and protecting it from those who would do it harm. Even if you do kinda help put it in harm’s way every now and then with your battle-hungry nature.

Your second half is the aura Pokémon, Lucario. You have the unique ability to sense auras in other beings, talk telepathically and you are even capable of manipulating this energy into offensive powers, being able to create your own form of the kamehameha. It is thanks to your 4 aura appendages at the back of your head that you are able to do this. This is not even your final form, you can even turn super saiyan mega where your aura powers are overflowing inside your entire body.

In this game you are a 2x Vigilante. During two night phases only, you can target another player, at which point Goku’s battle-lust will get the better of him and he’ll go charging at your target, with Lucario forced to back him up. Goku and Lucario will then double team your target, overwhelming them with power, killing them. You can do this by typing “Hey, <target>, let’s fight, ok?” into your role PM.

You are aligned with the Town and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

Funnygurl555 won in the endgame, they were Krillin and Shieldon, a Doctor aligned with the Town
Hi there DekuNut, you are Krillin and Shieldon.

hyKMhyuF3hmRnmokvCfnTHG0SSZxLI97ktzhh8SoLhrrVz-RZPcAn6Kl1Cu9OnfHaYHBV3VWJx8H50IDpWkr1rwar-snQ5ICF-3KfuoMvgURMs8RotqKx0drIvN2YAyXNUY-cLmM

Your first half is the strongest human in the universe. Initially a monk, you left the temple after being bullied, heading to train in martial arts under Master Roshi. You met Goku while training, and despite an initial rivalry, the two of you grew into close friends. As time passed, you eventually realised that you can’t really keep up with the saiyans, so you moved to the city with your wife, Android 18, and became a police officer. However, you still come out to help your friends whenever something big is going down.

Your second half is an ancient Pokémon resurrected from an armor fossil, Shieldon. Having a face covered with a shield, you can easily protect yourself against any attackers, at least from the front. Few dare to challenge you when they want to take your food.

In this game, you are a Doctor. During any and all night phases, you can target another player, Shieldon will then stand guard over them while Krillin gives them a senzu bean, recovering their stamina and healing their wounds, preventing them from being killed that night.

You are aligned with the Town and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

ZinnLav won in the endgame, they were Majin Buu and Lickylicky, a Roleblocker aligned with the Town
Hi there Stormageden747, you are Majin Buu and Lickylicky.

yA8Sa0baBX6pQzNZRrlvRRXgpioYlujCB0le08imfrlPkohQFrAGrlcgbZT6ZsIZs6YB9y0urOTwqqi1lj6Kflhy9SpY3wenIuW6H1wa59cNUeKLxULT3Tv5Ac1nkfQlNnz87phn

Your first half is a monster that terrorised Universe 7 in ages long ago, destroying countless planets in your rampage before being sealed away on Earth. Awakened centuries later by the evil wizard Babidi, you continued your rampage before finally being destroyed by the combined efforts of Goku, Vegeta, and Mr. Satan. However, at the request of Mr. Satan, you were resurrected in your jolly “Fat Buu” form, with nobody on the planet besides the Z-Fighters remembering what you did, allowing you to live out a peaceful life on earth. And so long as you get to keep having fun with your friend Mr. Satan and get plenty of candy, you’re happy with that.

Your second half is an abomination ready to lick anything in sight. You don't even have to get near as your tongue is immensely long with a record of more than 82 feet (about 25 meters). Although you don’t look threatening, you can use your tongue very skillfully, even allowing you to wrap your foes in it.

In this game, you are a Roleblocker. During any and all night phases, you can target another player to have Buu and Lickylicky wrap them up with their stretchy body and long tongue respectively, preventing them from using their role.

The Sun Fan won in the endgame, they were Tien and Sigilyph, a Watcher aligned with the Town
Hi there The Sun Fan, you are Tenshinhan and Sigilyph.

xi94WAW83PF9OZLtP9i0aBTwEg2oanH0Va7Wy5xxDP89n4hHI3DFFQOnUiaSukTWKcU7QUpFyoI0pKeBsDdoV0PwQf_qQG360cc3rRSjzDYhlsE6g5eTfjsSu-unI_18G1QMTPkX

Your first half is a former member of the Crane School Dojo. You initially desired revenge against Goku, who killed your mentor, the mercenary Tao Pai Pai, but learned the error of your ways with the help of Master Roshi. You later became a steadfast ally of Goku and the others, helping to protect the planet, willingly sacrificing yourself if it seems necessary (you’ll be fine in the end, anyway, Dragon Balls!).

Your second half shares a noticeable physical feature with your first half, you both have a third eye. In your case you use this eye to keep watch over an ancient city. Anyone who dares to trespass shall be attacked on sight by your psychic powers.

In this game you are a Watcher. During any and all night phases, you can target another player, with Tien using his enhanced sight, and Sigilyph using its psychic powers from their third eyes to discern the target’s interactions, allowing you to see who visited them, but not what actions were performed. You can do this by typing “Observe <target>” into your role PM.

Spiritual Mask Salesman won in the endgame, they were King Kai and Slowking, a 2x Neighbouriser aligned with the Town
Hi there Spiritual Mask Salesman, you are King Kai and Slowking.

c4K0Vv_r6Zzs84OKtwO56oEkOi4HysaUdFzt1mvyqdWWP-nrBIMEc8GyNuIYTUExNL03nmRdUMEWuYH5Fq2uVBjeGSg_mB-Jd1aU5qwRraJjPISAL1UhHlIrWFEbzNUrP-eudbeI

Your first half is the Kai of North Galaxy, where the events of the series take place. Tasked with merely watching over the events that transpire in your galaxy from your home in the Other World, you’re technically not supposed to get yourself involved with things. However, that doesn’t stop you from instilling yourself into a supporting role whenever things get big, or from training people when they wind up on your planet for a bit after dying. The main thing you help with is telepathic communication, giving advice and relaying messages between the people getting more involved.

Your second half is the intelligent evolution of Slowpoke, Slowking. After a Shellder bit your head it sparked your brain to the next level. With your new super intelligence your psychic powers have increased immensely. This genius intelligence sometimes even allowing you to learn the human language.

In this game you are a 2x Neighbouriser. During two night phases only, you can target another player and, with some psychic assistance from Slowking, King Kai will telepathically contact your target, adding them to a private conversation outside the game thread that is shared with yourself and all previously targeted players. You can do this by typing “Make contract with <target>” into your role PM.

funnier6 won in the endgame, they were Shenron and Rayquaza, a Survivor aligned only with themselves
Hi there funnier6, you are Shenron and Rayquaza.

35kAXXX95uagAtk1QnqmhGFR0AY7nWrfHXUWgPqwJ-lnecQ04DnkHx59N-B1bGLBwiSOfv7AOFlAsl0yh3XPpk_zf8_fMT7tMg5Bs4OXcxEN3Iqyx5CtTZW1rAmiTJpzF_uSNpy6

Your first half is The Eternal Dragon, and the dragon referred to by the titular Dragon Balls. When all 7 Dragon Balls are gathered, you can be summoned in order to grant a single wish, later upgraded to two wishes. The most common thing people come to your for these days is reviving everyone who dies after the frequent planet-busting attacks that break out around Earth, but you have been called on for wishes such as restoration of youth or a pair of panties.

Your second half is the legendary guardian of the sky, Rayquaza! You live in the ozone layer, protecting earth from any threats like meteorites which sometimes even contain a Pokémon. You are also the one who quells the fighting between Groudon and Kyogre, with which you form the legendary weather trio. Unlike other Pokémon, you are able to mega evolve without a mega stone, instead using an internal organ with the same power to unleash your ultimate form.

In this game you are a Survivor. Your main goal is to survive until the endgame. However, you do have another trick up your sleeve. Within the game exist the 7 Dragon Balls. If a single player in the game manages to gather all 7, you will be summoned to grant their wish, and you will instantly win the game without needing to reach endgame. However, if you die before the balls can be assembled, they will become inert and unusable. No dragon, no wishes.

You are aligned with yourself and win when you either survive until the endgame or when you are summoned by the Dragon Balls.

CONGRATULATIONS TO TOWN AND SURVIVOR FOR WINNING THE GAME!

Last edited:

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Question Time
  1. Did you enjoy the game?
  2. What did you think of the balance?
  3. What did you think of the game's concept? Be honest, we might want to use this again in the future and it'd be good to get your feedback.
  4. If you could change one thing about the game, what would it be?
  5. Did you enjoy the flavour text?
  6. As you may have noticed, I've not quite finished the final FT yet, would you like to be pinged when I do?

DarthWolf

Betraying Kingmaker
Thank you everyone for playing this game! This has by far been the biggest game Bulbagarden ever hosted with over 3300 posts. There are some specific reasons that buffed this that I will go over later.

I would also personally like to thank @Lone_Garurumon for cohosting this game and give some extra credits for the FT. I haven't read the last bit yet but it's been amazing thus far.
Also special thanks to both @funnier6 and @Mellow Ezlo for collaborating in these crossover games.

I hope you all enjoyed it and any and all feedback is highly appreciated. There were definitely some things that could have been changed in this game (like D1) but overall I think it was a success.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
WHY CANT I TYPE IN SCUM CHAT

I literally seriously thought if you were mafia that you would kill me out of spite so I was really confused! XD
There is nothing but virtue in my heart. (:

We were playing this game around the hope of getting the dragon balls for a while but the existence of the vig and the host ability that triggered kind of messed that up.

Minish killing hero and playing against her wincon essentially ended the game for us immediately, which is lame, but we tried to put on a good show in spite of that.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Thank you everyone for playing this game! This has by far been the biggest game Bulbagarden ever hosted with over 3300 posts. There are some specific reasons that buffed this that I will go over later.

I would also personally like to thank @Lone_Garurumon for cohosting this game and give some extra credits for the FT. I haven't read the last bit yet but it's been amazing thus far.
Also special thanks to both @funnier6 and @Mellow Ezlo for collaborating in these crossover games.

I hope you all enjoyed it and any and all feedback is highly appreciated. There were definitely some things that could have been changed in this game (like D1) but overall I think it was a success.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out

We were playing this game around the hope of getting the dragon balls for a while but the existence of the vig and the host ability that triggered kind of messed that up.

Minish killing hero and playing against her wincon essentially ended the game for us immediately, which is lame, but we tried to put on a good show in spite of that.
Fun fact: Minish had 4/7 balls. If she hadn't come in to submit the kill later in the night you legit would have had all but 1.

funnier6

Courage~

Dude I literally played against my wincon and won idk what strange dimension this is where Moe is scum and funnier lives past night 2.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Scum had figured out minish was the SK before my rolecop ability developed based on the roleblock. I investigated minish n3 (who we then knew was 1x deathproof) and bluffed about having investigated thesunfan. I investigated funnier as requested the next night. On the offchance minish defected, I investigated ME the final night because I figured he was either x-shot or a JoaT who lied about shooting minish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom