• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
For example, my role cop saw "Survivor" from funnier. Idk what a cop would have seen but I imagine it would have only said that they weren't town/scum and not identified their win-con.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
if ur not what you say you are
then I baited you with that stone egg thing
and I'm v happy with that

the alternative is that this is honestly one of the biggest coincidences I've ever seen and I'm not overexaggerating
neighborhood chat can verify that I accidentally said egg a long time ago you better not be lynching me because you think i made up the egg thing after you said it

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Wait a minute. I thought role blockers couldn’t block kills period. SK doesn’t have a factional kill, it’s just a kill, same as you have. Why would Zinn’s role block work on you if hero’s didn’t work on Minish?
The way I host is that roleblockers can block kills. I think it varies depending on how the host runs their game.

Also did I miss the vote count somewhere?

DarthWolf

Betraying Kingmaker
Also did I miss the vote count somewhere?
No I just realised before reading that we both forgot it so here it is.

Day 5 Midday votes:
Moe the Moblin V - funnier6, Funnygurl555, Maniacal Engineer, Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salseman

Rubik II - ZinnLav, The Sun Fan
TheSunFan I - Moe the Moblin

This phase end in roughly 17 hours and 30 minutes.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@ZinnLav
@Spiritual Mask Salesman

is this true
why have more people not joined the neighborhood?
I told you all, I could only invite 2 people to the neighborhood.

Anyway, yeah, Moe brought up the egg thing back on July 3rd, so I think that was like Day 4? In any case, he did say the egg was an item the person won't even know thay have. He didn't say it was a stone egg, though, just an egg. Still, it could have been a lie, he said in the neighborhood chat "Why would I lie to the hood" but the thing is lying about your alignment is the nature of the game. I'm sorry, but this is simply the logical PoE, we lynch Moe, and Minish shoots Rubik if Moe isn't the Mafioso. And it doesn't really matter, we can lynch Rubik and plan to NK Moe if Rubik is Town -- either way, it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom