• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Zinn has admitted to targeting the nk target 3/4 nights and had given literally no mechanical proof that he's a roleblocker.

Idk why no one seems to care.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Suit yourself I guess. Isn’t 19 hours long enough for that?
Considering that I’ll be sleeping for the next several hours, exercising my arm for awhile after that, and probably sleeping more after that, the best I can give you is a maybe.

I’ve tried not to show it in-game or in general, but this past week has been harrowing and exhausting for me. Probably why my judgment is a bit off and my thoughts are so jumbled.

funnier6

Courage~
Considering that I’ll be sleeping for the next several hours, exercising my arm for awhile after that, and probably sleeping more after that, the best I can give you is a maybe.

I’ve tried not to show it in-game or in general, but this past week has been harrowing and exhausting for me. Probably why my judgment is a bit off and my thoughts are so jumbled.
Lo siento mucho. Honestly think the game is pretty locked though.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Lo siento mucho. Honestly think the game is pretty locked though.
You’re probably right.
That said, I’m not sure if it’s the painkillers or exhaustion, but something just doesn’t feel right to me. I’ve had a game and I’ve seen another game where a faction had the game locked down, but managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
So fg, you protected Max right?

Btw I think we just lynch Moe and let Minish and ME finish off Rubik if that doesn’t work or whatever
You would rather lynch the researcher than lynching the SK?
Zinn has admitted to targeting the nk target 3/4 nights and had given literally no mechanical proof that he's a roleblocker.

Idk why no one seems to care.
My proof was supposed to be Gumball but someone killed him. I'm kinda sick of your attitude.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My proof was supposed to be Gumball but someone killed him. I'm kinda sick of your attitude.
I mean, Minish was explicitly instructed to do so, it shouldn't be a surprise that she did.

You're sick of my attitude? Imagine being me, I'm stuck with it 24/7. (:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Lone_Garurumon can we 24 hour day again?

I miss maj. :(
Were spoiled. Lol

You would rather lynch the researcher than lynching the SK?

Well seeing as mafia is still alive then it seems like Moe could be lying about being 3rd party.
Someone is definitely lying though.

And yes, I killed LG because that was the plan. I honestly didn't remember ME telling you to block her til I went back and looked because that seemed like a strange plan. Since I was going to target her anyways so there was no reason for him to tell you to block her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom