• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Funnier being 3p makes a lot of sense
I know I've been hecka inactive lately but I'm playing a lot of magic and teamfight tactics and having fun

I am going to check sunfan tonight because it sounds like he has my item and maybe I'll look up his flavor on the internet to see if I can guess who he is (odds are slim)

Funnier being 3p makes a lot of sense
I know I've been hecka inactive lately but I'm playing a lot of magic and teamfight tactics and having fun

I am going to check sunfan tonight because it sounds like he has my item and maybe I'll look up his flavor on the internet to see if I can guess who he is (odds are slim)
I enjoyed reading Journey to the West
I do not object to being checked

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
@Moe the Moblin this item you're looking for, is it something that the player would know that they had? The only items in the game seem to be the Dragonballs.
If it is some sort of Egg, that seems like it's either a Cell thing or a Piccolo thing, since both hatch from eggs.

D4 36-hour-ish votals
TheCapsFan IV - funnier6, TheSunFan, LittleGumball, Spiritual Mask Salesman
Morbid Minish II - Moe the Moblin, ZinnLav
Moe the Moblin I - Morbid Minish
ZinnLav I - Funnygurl555
TheSunFan I - Max1996ZD

Day 4 will end in 10 hours and 14 minutes
Wrong. F-- go back to school and learn your math better. :mad:

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Also, RE: Minish being able to win with town:
You are aligned with the Town and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.
yeah...kinda doubt that, given Town's wincon referencing "all hostile forces," and not "the Mafia."

Lone_G and Darth both trained under ME at some point in their hosting careers and know to word wincons carefully and deliberately.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
@Moe the Moblin this item you're looking for, is it something that the player would know that they had? The only items in the game seem to be the Dragonballs.
If it is some sort of Egg, that seems like it's either a Cell thing or a Piccolo thing, since both hatch from eggs.

Wrong. F-- go back to school and learn your math better. :mad:
Pretty sure it's all correct, once I edited in the vote you ninja'd the totals with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom