• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have personal reasons to doubt Minish at this point. I know she's looking pretty townie right now, but I'm like 65% sure I know her role. I'm going to keep quiet about it for now and see how tonight goes. @Morbid Minish, can I ask you who you targeted last night and if you know your role, not what it is.
ok YUP
Hero definitely knew Minish was SK; I'm fine lynching rubik or Moe because of this

Isn't it possible that he blocked minish and assumed the no kill was due to his block?
yeah but that assumes that he already figured out that he was a roleblocker as well; which certainly is possible of course, but might not necessarily be the case

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Tbh, that whole post of Hero's kinda pinged me. Because he went from unconfident in his reads, to having some more in depth ones. And it felt like it came from him discussing things with his scumbuds.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
@Spiritual Mask Salesman I'm gonna trust you the most out of the neighborhood. Can you tell us how this supposed gambit was planned? Did Zinn propose it or did Moe?
Gambit?
I told the neighborhood I had flavor info on you indicating you were scum
After the flip it was more likely you were sk

And yes I maybe acted a bit more confident than I was in reality when talking to Zinn; I needed to be sure they were town

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Gambit?
I told the neighborhood I had flavor info on you indicating you were scum
After the flip it was more likely you were sk

And yes I maybe acted a bit more confident than I was in reality when talking to Zinn; I needed to be sure they were town

What happened here was a gambit tbh. Zinn isn't a Watcher but you all assumed he was and then somehow was like Sunfan killed Ex... Keep in mind Minish threw that accusation out, and I just really don't trust her.

SMS said it was a gambit. So I'm assuming you all came up with a plan for Zinn to fake soft. I was asking whose idea that was.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom