• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, obviously we don't want you not to post Ex. It's just that lying in a way that's completely unbelievable makes things more confusing for town. Because we have to try and figure out your motivation and whether or not it's trustworthy.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It's fine, I think some irl issues are affecting me hard on how I'm playing my games, in a negative way.
So it might be for the best if I take tomorrow to sort things out and try to clear my head.

Since they're 48h long I'll catch up with the Day 4 events the day after so it's not like I'm going to abstain or miss any discussions.
But I want to deeply apologize if I've been getting outta control. I know that I haven't been acting like I should, I'm sorry.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's fine, I think some irl issues are affecting me hard on how I'm playing my games, in a negative way.
So it might be for the best if I take tomorrow to sort things out and try to clear my head.

Since they're 48h long I'll catch up with the Day 4 events the day after so it's not like I'm going to abstain or miss any discussions.
But I want to deeply apologize if I've been getting outta control. I know that I haven't been acting like I should, I'm sorry.

If you need time to clear your mind that's okay. I'm pretty sure no one here has any hard feelings about how you've been acting. Mafia is meant to be fun and it may get a little heated but no one in this game at least will take things personally. So no need to apologize. And I hope whatever issues you're dealing with turn out okay.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Something I've been thinking of that might be a point of discussion.

I know Moe, Rubik, and Sunfan all at one point posted confusion about the guesses. And when they could/couldn't guess. What are the chances that all/two of them as scum wouldn't know how the guessing works. Seems like their scumbuds would help with that aspect and remind them to guess. Though, I guess Moe and Sunfan's confusion might've been early enough that they didn't know they were mafia yet. I'm not sure if any of this is important, it's just something I noticed.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
If you angle a wolf chat read then that would clear Rubik and probably sunfan

mine was simply missing my first guess because lone g made a few posts in the thread that clarified it for me

but if you want to clear me go ahead it's a good idea

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If you angle a wolf chat read then that would clear Rubik and probably sunfan

mine was simply missing my first guess because lone g made a few posts in the thread that clarified it for me

but if you want to clear me go ahead it's a good idea

I'm not clearing anyone based on it, but it's something to keep in mind. Of you three Rubik would look the best out of that because he was guessing in an odd way up until yesterday.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Day 4: Fall of a Fusion, Tyrant's End

“How are they doing, King Kai?” Grand Elder guru asked from the comfort of his chair in the Otherworld

“I’m gonna level with you, Guru, not great.” King Kai responded, telepathically connecting with Guru from his house. “They’ve lost two of their best fighters, and Goku’s currently getting thrown around like a ragdoll.

“Oh. That is unfortunate. Is Nail at least doing alright?”

“Yeah, Piccolo’s fine, for now. If this keeps up, he might be in trouble, though.”

“I am confident in Nail. He will protect his friends and home. Oh, thank you Darmanitan.” He said as his Zen Darmanitan brought a drink to the large Namekian.

“Well, look on the bright side.” King Kai concluded. “At least you’ll be fine either way, you’re already dead, after all.”

“Something of a non-sequitur, but I suppose you are correct.”

Lone_Garurumon was killed. He was a Dragon Ball Giver aligned with the Hosts
Hi there Lone_Garurumon, you are Grand Elder Guru and Zen Mode Darmanitan

110px-555Darmanitan-Zen.png

Your first half is the former Grand Elder of Namek, and the source of the Namekian Dragon Balls. You gave Gohan and Krillin your Dragon Ball when they were gathering them on Namek, as well as unlocked their inner potential, before your ultimate demise to old age.
You second half is the form that a Darmanitan takes when it is low on health. A Fire/Psychic Type, you use your psychic powers for combat rather than the physical prowess of your Rage Form

In this game, you are a Dragon Ball Giver. If a player visits you for any reason, you will help them out by giving them a Dragon Ball currently owned by a faction beside their own (provided that one exists)

You are a Host, and win if the players have a fun time playing your game.

***​

Broly floated above Goku, preparing to fire a ki blast in order to finally kill the object of his hatred. In an instant, Goku’s Lucario used Extremespeed to appear behind Broly, using Close Combat on the large saiyan, breaking his concentration. Down in the crater, Goku took his opportunity and powered up, pushing past Super Saiyan 2 into Super Saiyan 3. He shot up to uppercut Broly, catching him off-guard, and opening him up to a combo. After taking a few hits, Broly recovered and pushed his own offensive, drawing Goku and Lucario back towards Regigias. Sensing that he was drawing close, Goku grabbed Lucario and let himself drop downwards just as Regigias was about to fire a Hyper Beam, causing it to hit Broly instead. Rather than a brief respite, however, they were instead assailed by Death Beams and Shadow Balls as Frieza and Mewtwo took potshots. Goku and Lucario dashed sideways and fired Kamehamehas and Aura Spheres at them. Broly then moved to continue the assault, as Frieza charged a Death Ball above his head. Picking his moment, Frieza threw the ball as Goku and Lucario were occupied. Goku and Lucario noticed however, and got out of the way, leaving only Broly as a potential target. Broly blocked the Death Ball with one hand.

“Kakarot…” He muttered, before destroying the ball with minimal effort. He then stared at Frieza, bloody murder in his eyes. “KAKAROT!” He screamed, charging towards Frieza.

“Oh my.” Frieza said as he immediately went on the defensive. Mewtwo held Broly in place momentarily, before he shattered the hold with another scream. Broly continued to beat down Frieza, quickly shattering his defence with his raw strength He then threw Frieza into Mewtwo, with the two following through towards Regigigas, who pounded them to the ground with a Focus Punch. Broly then began to glow with a green light, with his hand reared back behind him. The energy then moved into a green sphere in his palm. He then threw the sphere towards Frieza and Mewtwo on the ground in an Eraser Cannon, completely destroying both of them.

Hero of Time was killed. They were a Roleblocker aligned with the Mafia.
Hi there HeroOfTime, you are Frieza and Mewtwo

hVJuUv57mdaPWgfDmNk2kBcPVkRfdafeWfMC9o1jVQoMSsn-sY5NT3Zm7RbWZJ48Y1xJnEr83RNmTfPWkHRjPLIdvNJvNzPeIcejZrdQF85IsTGYP2BonOafe2rNAHgxTs5IngEv

Your first half is the galactic emperor of Universe 7, and the first being to have the honour of getting their ass kicked by a Super Saiyan in a thousand years. Ruthless and petty, you have a tendency of breaking down when pushed into a corner, mainly because of how rarely it happens, given that you were one of the strongest mortals in the universe your entire life.

Your second half is a genetically cloned psychic type of the Pokémon Mew. Created in a lab, you decided that you would not be enslaved by humans and ruthlessly murder the scientists that held you captive. One of the strongest Pokémon around, the only thing that can stop you is an 11 year old kid.

In this game you are the Mafia’s Roleblocker. During any and all night phases, you can target another player, at which point Mewtwo will hold them in place as Frieza mercilessly pummels them. This onslaught will prevent them from using their role that night. You can do this by typing “Mercilessly attack <target>” into the Mafia chat.

You are aligned with the Mafia and win once all opposing forces are defeated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

***​

Raditz looked on as the Z-Fighters gathered to fight Cell and Zygarde. “Hmm, it looks like they’ve forgotten about us, Zeraora. What do you say that we remind them?” Zeraora nodded, pounding its fist into its palm. Raditz scanned over the fighters in combat. “Hmm… How about the kid?” Raditz gathered a large sphere of energy in his palm, before offering it to Zeraora. Zeraora carefully placed its fist inside the sphere, creating what is basically a makeshift boxing glove of gigantic energy. “Give me a few moments to get into position, and then strike.”

The clash with Cell and Zygarde was a chaotic one. True to his word Cell was showing no signs of his former joviality, and instead going for the kill as often as possible. Keeping up with 10 opponents at once was a tall order, however, and so nobody had yet fallen victim. Combatants clashed in a whirling cyclone of Dodon Rays, Destructo Disks, Future Sights, and Fire Punches. Gotenks dodged a Thousand Arrows attack and started blowing, exhaling a white substance which quickly formed into ghostly duplicates of Gotenks.

“Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack!” He shouted. He was about to send the ghosts charging at Zygarde when Zeraora suddenly appeared and punched Gotenks in the side of the head, the energy built up on its fist exploding and sending Gotenks flying. Gotenks skimmed along the ground a few times before being stopped on Radtiz’s boot. Gotenks struggled to get up. “No… No way…” He said weakly, before falling back to the ground, defusing into Goten and Trunks. Raditz raised his hand towards the unconscious children. Seeing this, Incineroar rushed towards Raditz, its claws flashing for a moment before it broke into a Darkest Lariat. Raditz dodged backwards a few times before finding his opening, and knocking Incineroar to the ground back near Goten and Trunks. He once again pointed his palm towards the three, gathering energy.

“Goodbye.” He said, moments before vaporising them.

ExLight was killed, they were a 2x Gladiator aligned with the Town
Hi there ExLight, you are Gotenks and Incineroar.

vW0Pseweynegb-5XAJuugPkNyDtK598A72miTZltyoMHLuV_aWDyxx3Th45N8mcjUyc2PkWMhWpP3L_mdZ0w0MgIqKruaXAkiAVcd9d-jBX6Rnevp0RA7hMx6YCL-oipIcokq84T

Your first half is the fusion of Goten and Trunks. Created by the Metamoran Fusion Dance, you first came into proper existence (after a few mistakes) to fight against Super Buu. You made a very capable showing against Buu, but Buu’s regenerative capabilities combined with your overly showy nature wearing down your fusion time limit was your undoing.

Your second half is the spectacle loving Incineroar. You have a strong burning spirit to fight and you love to show off. This naturally attracts you to fight in wrestling arenas where you can show everyone your unique Z-move, Malicious Moonsault!

In this game, you are a 2x Gladiator. During 2 night phases only, you can target another player, Gotenks and Incineroar will then make a very flashy showing of getting into combat with your target, drawing all attention towards you. This will result in you and your target being the only two possible lynches during the next day phase.

You are aligned with the Town and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

It is now Day 4
Day 4 will end in 47 hours and 45 minutes

Countdown Timer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom