• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
ok
destroy my reads list
go arbitrarily destroy it
should be pretty easy its aite but its not there

you're only talking about this world after I'm bringing you up; not after the list goes up
Dude you've been bringing me up since like mid day 2
I would bet you've talked about me more than any other player
That isn't usual

everyone can see that you're acting strange this game, so why

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Night 3: Done Standing Around

D3 Day End Votals:
No-Lynch XIII - ExLight, Max1996ZD, Hero of Time, ZinnLav, funnier6, Morbid Minnish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Moe the Moblin, Rubik, Maniacal Engineer, TheCapsFan, LittleGumball, The Sun Fan

“Gohan!” Piccolo yelled, charging in to attack Cell and Zygarde, his Xatu staying back to launch psychic attacks from a distance.

“Piccolo.” Cell said as he dodged the attacks. “I didn’t see you over there with the peanut gallery. Finally decided to get involved?”

“I never should have left Gohan to fight you by himself, so now I’m going to avenge him!”

“Heeey! Mr. Piccolo!” Goten called from the sidelines. “Is it finally our turn?”

“Yes!” Piccolo shouted back. “Get in here!”

“Alright!” Trunks said as he turned to Goten. “Ready?”

“Yeah!” The two kids stood side by side a short distance away from each other, pointing their arms away.

“Fuuuuuuuuuu…” They chanted in unison as the shuffled towards each other, bringing their arms over their heads to face each other. “sion.” They said as they stood on one foot, pointing their arms away once again. “HA!” They shouted as they brought their arms together, touching their index fingers to each other’s before being enveloped in a flash of light. When the light faded, in their place stood a single child with long golden hair, baggy pants, and a vest without a shirt.

“Aww yeah, baby!” Gotenks said as he stuck a pose alongside his Incineroar. “I’m Super Saiyan 3 right off the bat!” He then charged in alongside Incineroar. “Galactic Donuts!” He shouted as he drew a ring in the air with his finger before hurling it at Cell, where it surrounded him in mid-air for a moment before contracting, binding his arms to his torso.

“What the-” Cell asked as he struggled against the binding, while Incineroar came up behind him, a malicious gleam in its eyes. Incineroar grabbed Cell by the waist and suplexed him into the ground, striking a pose.

“You know what…” Tien said from the sidelines. “He’s right! I’m done just standing back here feeling useless!” He shouted as he powered up. “Come on!” He called to his Sigilyph, who followed him into battle. Meanwhile, Cell had gotten back to his feet, and was preparing to attack Piccolo, Gotenks, and their Pokemon. Tien hovered above them, making a triangle with his fingers, and lining up Cell in the centre. “Neo… Tri-Beam!”

“Oh, **** not this again!” Cell shouted as he was blasted into the perfectly square hole that Tien’s attack had made. Before Tien could even try to launch another one, however, Zygarde appeared to attack him, forcing him to focus on defence. “Ok, are we done?” Cell’s voice asked as his hand appeared on the rim of the hole. “Because I have to say that I’m starting to get a bit-”

“Scatter Bullet!” He was interrupted by a ki blast to the face as it popped up over the rim, which knocked him back down into the hole. The others turned around the see Krillin, clearly having just fired the shot, standing next to his Shieldon, also ready to fight.

“So, you guys have all got this, right?” Yamcha called, poking his head out from behind his rock.

“Dammit Yamcha!” Tien shouted back. “Either get out here or just go home!” Yamcha paused for a moment, thinking over his options. Sighing, he picked up his Magikarp and ran over to the others, muttering to himself as he did so.

“Oh man, oh man, I’m dead, I’m so dead, again.”

“You know,” Cell’s voice sounded from within the hole, “I’ve been sporting up until this point. But now you lot have gotten me truly pissed off!” He shouted, as a massive blast of energy tore apart the square-shaped hole from within. “So now, I’m just going to kill you all. One. By. One.” He said, rising into the air above the crater, flaring with a dangerous aura, with Zygarde once again moving to stand by its master.

***​

Broly stared down at Goku, lying face-up in the crater. “Kakarot.” He said with contempt.

“Hey, Broly.” Goku said, as he slowly rose into the air. “I’m kinda in the middle of something right now. I’m happy to fight you later, but do you think you could-”

“KAKAROT!” Broly shouted as he blasted Goku in the face with a ki blast, sending him flying towards a rocky outcropping, where a previously unnoticed colossal Pokemon stood waiting. Making a number of loud, computer-like noises, Regigigas pulled back its fist, gathering bright blue energy, before slamming said fist into Goku in a brutal Focus Punch, sending him back the way he came. As he approached, Broly brought both fists down in a hammer strike, knocking Goku back down into the crater he’d started in, doubling its size with the impact. “Kakarot.” He said with satisfaction.

“I… Have no idea who this man is.” Frieza said, a confused expression on his face. “But if he’s here to kill you, monkey, then I like him.”

No-one was lynched

It is now Night 3
Night 3 will end in 24 hours
Countdown Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom