• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I think either SunFan or Rubiks are Mafia or both.
do you think one is scummier than the other? is there anything that links them together as scumbuds do you think?
I mean, if you do the math you'll notice that we don't have time for this.
you are correct, we do not have time for this; this being you limiting our options with zero proof that the other person is scum.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
I mean, if you do the math you'll notice that we don't have time for this.
And I'd rather be manipulated by Town than by scum.
I'd rather not be manipulated at all thanks.

do you think one is scummier than the other? is there anything that links them together as scumbuds do you think?
I did noticed Sun Fan thinks Rubik is scum on their reads list, could be a way to deflect or simply make Rubik more scummy.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Why would I tell you that? What if you're scum trying to understand how you can win?
???

I don't get your thought process for why discussing this is dangerous, sorry.

If you assume a 4 man scum team we have extra room even if there's an sk causing 2 kills a night.

If you assume a 5-man scum team there's probably no sk and unless there's a vig killing townies fsr we won't hit lylo without a badly aimed shot.

Contrainer

I've never actually played Zelda
This is a bulba game for one thing.

Normally in ZD we just dig up a replacement somewhere and modkill only as last resort. Nobody’s ever had to do it since Tristan mod killed Storma in his vanilla game.
Didn't you guys modkill a host one time

Also, Deku has made less than 0.6% of this game's posts.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Unvote
Vote: No Lynch
Vote: Neither

you are correct, we do not have time for this; this being you limiting our options with zero proof that the other person is scum.
Assuming that the most likely scenario happens, by chance alone, there's a good chance of 46% of him being non-town.

If we assume Max is really the Cop we can exclude both him, me, and Deku (well, Deku might be the Godfather if this kiddo is the unluckiest boy in the world).
What if he's lying?: If Max is lying then mafia has already won this game because he can just fake claim a check to frame someone, so I'm going to consider him Town in this scenario.

We have a confirmed Neighborhood with Zinn and SMS, which proves one of them is Town.
What if they're lying?: That would assume they are both mafia in the Mafia chat, but if that was the case Moe being added would prove him as mafia.

So, from this we can exclude 4 more members from the total Town pool. Which makes the chances of him being non-town 66% (6/9).
Assuming Scum targets someone taken for granted as Town the number actually becomes 60% (6/10).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom