• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleh 15 pages, ZD is so strange, why so many posts, and lots of fluff.
From what I gather Kerest has something that helps Town, but only on Day 4, but won't tell us what, it's useless any other time, and it'll get us killed if we lynch him? Dude @Kerest if you know your role, just role claim at this point.
Vote: Kerest

The thread is more active when I'm in bed, which is why it seems like I don't post very much. Plus I'm bad at reads, especially when half the players don't know their role.
it was this post funnier, I think (I can't even be sure)
I just forget what it was about it
I don't care about it anymore

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm home now. I'm not sure if I want to give reads now or give reads when we're actually in a position to lynch based on them.

That's like forever from now, though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
DID ANYONE SEE ANYTHING RELEVANT TO THE GAME LAST NIGHT? DID LITERALLY NOONE WITH AN INFORMATIVE ROLE TARGET MAX?

AND WHO HERE STILL DOESN'T KNOW THEIR ROLES?

Updated readlist:
ExLight - it's a me, the boy that almost gets himself lynched everytime - now I know I'm a Gladiator. It's pretty obvious.
funnier6 - Had that weird claim? I might have an idea of what that means... Idk. Tristan said to trust you, so I will.
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Neighborizer claim. I'm not sure what modifier triggered his role PM, but I can believe him, I guess?
ZinnLav - I'm sure he'd have lynched me so I can 100% focus on his game if he was scum. Instead he protected me, so.

Morbid Minish - Her semislip seemed genuine and kinda makes me believe she's town.
Max1996ZD - I still find his actions incoherent. And him targeting me last night is, to say the least, nonsensical, it's pretty obvious mafia would more likely side with a cop claim no matter if it was fake or real, why waste your check on me?
TheCapsFan - I like him, feels very towny. Maybe a little inactive. I'd love some of him commentaries about the theories that appeared in-thread so far.
DekuNut - Read post #1947. Page 130. Despite all that, if we follow Max's lead on it he is probably Town.

Rubik - Heya there, I'm liking the more frequent posts. Did you use your role on anyone? It makes a lot easier to guess.
HeroOfTime - He seems like a good kid. Maybe a little paranoid. He doesn't seem to be acting as scum, although I wish he got a little more initiative on some of his thoughts. Anyone you're finding suspicious, kiddo?
The Sun Fan - Could you refresh my memory about your opinions on my wagon D1, on ME, on the Kerest lynch, on Max's claim, and on people accusing me of being the Serial Killer N2? You still haven't elaborated on those despite me calling your attention.
Moe the Moblin - Slips about knowing his role, going from extremely defensive postures to extremely offensive, little to no contribution to gathering info. Idk, something seems off, I'll be looking a little more into his almost 400 posts... sighs

???
LittleGumball - Needs to post more. I can feel a different attitude from our last game, but not sure if I have enough to decide if that's her improved scum game or her town game. :bubsy:

ME
Maniacal Engineer - ME gets his own very special category here. He claims that not even him knows which side he's on and I'm going to believe that for now, which doesn't make him an instant threat to town. Very harsh method of approach and very persuasive, this could backfire.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out

D3 12-hour-ish Votals:
Lynch Target
No-Lynch X - ExLight, Max1996ZD, Hero of Time, ZinnLav, funnier6, Morbid Minnish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Moe the Moblin, Rubik, Maniacal Engineer

Phase System
24 Hour Day VI - funnier6, Max1996ZD, Morbid Minnish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, ZinnLav, Rubik
Neither I - ExLight

Day 3 will end in 36 hours and 16 minutes unless a shorter phase system is selected

funnier6

Courage~
I never said it would kill!

It's a round orange ball... I'm not sure what it does to be honest.
Many roles are alignment exclusive. Such as miller/godfather.

Also, Thank you for that 4-Star ball, whoever lost it because they were foolish enough to vote for the host :P
...wait, why do you think AE had two? I mean, it seems like a possibility, but did anything in his post's wording point out to this?
I cant really say you should've known all along when I completely didn't put it together but he only has twenty five posts man you could've checked yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom