• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think this is longer than anything on my home site either.

Granted it's pretty rare that we do much beyond a 12/13 player setup, probably.

funnier6

Courage~
Also, Thank you for that 4-Star ball, whoever lost it because they were foolish enough to vote for the host :P
Ohmigosh.

All this time I was under the impression that AE was holding one DB and Contrainer was holding two, but they literally had four between them! This is like, really bad.

Not sure what quite to do about it though. :(

funnier6

Courage~
Ohmigosh.

All this time I was under the impression that AE was holding one DB and Contrainer was holding two, but they literally had four between them! This is like, really bad.

Not sure what quite to do about it though. :(
This means that if some reason the vig did in fact accidentally kill one of them it makes perfect sense they haven’t fessed up cause that means they’re holding two balls and will be targeted immediately by both mafia and SK. Which, no idea what would happen if two people killed the same person. Rand I guess. So if the SK/vig did not know that they could kill before they definitely knew after they targeted one of those two and received dragon balls. Just something to think about cause not totally sure if there’s anything we can do about that.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
This means that if some reason the vig did in fact accidentally kill one of them it makes perfect sense they haven’t fessed up cause that means they’re holding two balls and will be targeted immediately by both mafia and SK. Which, no idea what would happen if two people killed the same person. Rand I guess. So if the SK/vig did not know that they could kill before they definitely knew after they targeted one of those two and received dragon balls. Just something to think about cause not totally sure if there’s anything we can do about that.
The best move is probably to never hold onto a second ball (give extras beyond 1st to confirmed town), give up ball to confirmed town before getting lynched, and never talk about having them aside from right before being lynched.

That should slow down aquisition enough that they shouldn't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom