• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Proposing that nobody hammers is no guarantee that a hammer will not occur. Somebody might miscount, naive Townie might blunder in, or Mafia might hammer to prevent Town from gaining more information.
I’d rather have the guarantee.

I'm fine having a guaranteed 24 hour before maj. That's not a problem. Just meant that if that wasn't an option I don't want the day to draw out unnecessarily long.

I think this is just a difference of site play styles though. We always have maj on zd and having people hold off from hammering usually isn't an issue.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Stay in the dark. And I’m not “verified” Town, the odds are just very good that I am Town.

Max checked Ex last night. He didn’t check ME. He should have checked ME, but he didn’t.

Oh, my bad

Also, @funnier6, I'm actually going to be unavailable soon for work stuff, sorry, but my read list will be a while later than I thought

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
max_cool_big.jpg
wonders if we can lynch Lone_Garurumon

@Lone_Garurumon @DarthWolf ^ that.
No. The only possible lynches today are ExLight, Max1996ZD, and No-Lynch.

In non-****posting news, we've decided to open the phase length to a vote.
In addition to the lynch target, for this phase only, you can may now also vote for "Majority", "24 Hour Day", or "Neither", in the same format that you would vote for your lynch target.
If 8 players agree on a single phase system, then that result will be in play for the remainder of the day phase.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
It isn't worth considering right now anyway

I have an idea of who I would be voting today without this but I guess we kind of have to no lynch today

Just
Seems super convenient that max checked the only other lynchable player today
meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom