• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Would scum tristan claim role cop? I mean, he might be bold enough with a silencer flipping town and rolecop being pro town in this setup

But also rolecop is pro town in this setup

He claimed to not know his alignment even after knowing his role. Which is another thing that doesn't make sense to me. Like if he had guessed mafia and it was incorrect but also guessed rolecop and knew that was right then he knows he's not an indep role cop. That just wouldn't make sense.

@Lone_Garurumon can we discuss this whole wording/format thing?

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out

I just wanna make perfectly clear that there is absolutely no quoting or discussing exact role PM wording, including the responses to guesses and action results. From this point onwards, if we see anyone giving, discussing, or asking for exact wording, they will be modkilled.

Night 2 will end in 3 hours and 17 minutes

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
As I mentioned so long ago, it is entirely possible that Ex and AE both targeted Ex, and AE prevented Ex from killing himself...by dying.
mhm, that still assumes I'm lying about about my night action failing and my role guess being wrong tho

Youre not even paying attention.
I'm... I won't lie that I'm not quite understanding what's going on with your claim.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Nah that was a silly point to bring up and I'm sorry that I did. Next time I'll read the rules better and try not to get silly ideas that only make sense in my head.

Still think it's dumb to doubt Max's claim tho.

I'm going to bed now, goodnight!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
He claimed to not know his alignment even after knowing his role. Which is another thing that doesn't make sense to me. Like if he had guessed mafia and it was incorrect but also guessed rolecop and knew that was right then he knows he's not an indep role cop. That just wouldn't make sense.

@Lone_Garurumon can we discuss this whole wording/format thing?
Without explicitly guessing town, there's no way to know 100% whether you truly are town or not. That's all I meant, you're reading too far into it.

On that note though, highly unlikely as it is, an indep role cop could indeed make sense, especially in this setup. Or at least it does to me and my messed up maze of a mind, probably doesn't to anybody else.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Day 3: Gohan's Anger... And Then Death

“I… I did it.” Raditz muttered, staring at his hands. “I… I killed Vegeta.” Zeraora scoffed, “With help.” Raditz added. “Hmm, let’s see which of his little friends we can kill next.”

***​

Gohan continued to swing wildly at Cell, rage boosting his power but also clouding his senses, making dodging his attacks easier, and also allowing Cell several openings to make strikes of his own. His Riolu tried its hardest to keep him calm with his aura powers, but there was only so much it could do with Zygarde on it the entire time.

“Now, Gohan,” Cell said, grabbing the young man’s fist mid-strike. “As amusing as this was in the beginning, I must say that it’s starting to bore me.” He grabbed Gohan’s other hand when he tried to break out of the hold. “So, back off!” He headbutted Gohan. “Calm down!” He released Gohan. “And DO! IT! RIGHT!” He punctuated his words with a knee to the stomach, and uppercut to the chin, and finally a kick to the midsection, which sent Gohan sprawling backwards to land next to Riolu. Riolu bent down next to Gohan.

“I’m alright.” The half-saiyan said, getting to his feet. “He’s right though. I need to do this properly.” Gohan placed his wrists together, and brought his hands behind him and to his side, bright blue energy gathering between them. “Ka… Me…” Cell gave a short chuckle.

“Just like old times, is it? Alright then, let’s go.” Cell mirrored Gohan’s pose. “Ka… Me…” Riolu saw what Gohan was doing and entered a similar pose, gathering aura between its paws. Zygarde likewise landed next to Cell and began gathering its own green energy in its chest.

“Ha… Me…” Gohan and Cell said in unison. Both sides stared each other down for a tense moment. “HA!” Gohan and Cell launched their Kamehamehas in unison, with Riolu launching its gathered aura, and Zygarde firing its Core Enforcer. The 4 beams collided in a spectacular clash, as each side fought for dominance.

“Come on, Gohan!” Cell shouted. “Is this all you got!?”

“Not by a long shot!” Gohan retaliated, pushing more of his power into the beam with a shout, Riolu doing the same.

“What about this, Gohan!?” This it!?” Cell shouted as he and Zygarde increased their own power to match.

“Would you just shut up and fight!?” Gohan screamed, using even more power.

“Look, Gohan, if you two aren’t going to get serious, then we’ll just have to!” Cell and Zygarde pumped more and more power into their beams, pushing the impact point closer and closer to Gohan and Riolu. “Hey, Gohan! Say hi to Trunks for me!” Cell shouted as he made one last push, overwhelming Gohan and Riolu and causing the energy to consume them. “Perfection.” He said as the dust settled.

Tristan was killed, they were Gohan and Riolu, a Rolecop aligned with the Town
Hi there Tristan, you are Gohan and Riolu.

jfcYnsfhbORjBo76kQsBNroe2C_E74NCinDkLvnjVU7YZ5eOUX_EXaLFOUAbC2hfFbpdqv2vQSPt9Vhcq5ym5kzUaiVcmuDd5jvZmT1cVqj78jNyQWHReVSOl7bSuL3ZsUy_s3vM

Your first half is the son of Goku, and the universe’s first human-saiyan hybrid. You showed signs of massive power from an early age, exhibiting short burst of incredible strength when upset. With careful cultivation from Goku, this power blossomed in your early teenage years, allowing you to defeat Cell by becoming the first one to attain the level of Super Saiyan 2. However, you’re not really all about this fighting stuff like your dad is. In truth, you’d rather study to become a scholar. This won’t stop you from stepping up to the plater and fighting when necessary, but being a strong guy isn’t your top priority.

Your second half is the pre evolved form of Lucario. Although you aren’t fully developed yet, you show lots of potential when it comes to sensing and manipulating the mystic powers of aura. You are a loyal companion and show above average strength, ready to take on any fight.

In this game you are a Rolecop. During any and all night phases, you can target another player and Gohan will do a little studying, while Riolu inspects their aura. You will then collate your results, and from them deduce your target’s role. You can do this by typing “Learn about <target>” into your role PM

You are aligned with the Town and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

It is now Day 3
Day 3 will end in 48 hours
Countdown Timer

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This might actually be my fault. Well, now I know what my role does.

Despite not trusting Max I don't think the risk is worth it. Did anyone get any important information last night? If mafia baited the chat plan a watcher might've seen all the mafiosos.

Vote: No Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom