• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
...Why do you think I voted for Ex? Maybe because I did?
No, Max. That isn’t what you said, or even implied until I called you out on it.
I'll trust ME's judgement for now.
Vote: ExLight
This was your vote post. I’ll go back and ISO you more, but I’m pretty sure you didn’t mention anything about Ex since voting (until I called you out on it), and I don’t even think you mentioned Ex at all before voting.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That’s weird. Not sure what all that nonsense about killing her being helpful was about then.

I think she was saying that because she was going to be seen as scummy no matter what then not having her as a distraction would be good for town later. But she needed time to formulate her amazing plan to find scum or else we'll lose. Which really advocating for your mislynch later doesn't help town and still serves as a distraction.

funnier6

Courage~
I think she was saying that because she was going to be seen as scummy no matter what then not having her as a distraction would be good for town later. But she needed time to formulate her amazing plan to find scum or else we'll lose. Which really advocating for your mislynch later doesn't help town and still serves as a distraction.
Oh, I must’ve misread something.

Going into tomorrow you’re still gonna be stuck on Tristan, Minish?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh, I must’ve misread something.

Going into tomorrow you’re still gonna be stuck on Tristan, Minish?

I mean, he still hasn't changed my mind on him really.

But I think there are others worth looking into as well with how that eod went. I'm still not liking Hero so much because he is only going with everyone else and not forming any of his own opinions.

Also the ME and max thing is something to look into.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

funnier6

Courage~
I think that SMS and ExLight are town
Can you give more detail on the Ex read?
I don't like how sure he is about the mechanics of the balls. I mean it makes sense, but how can he be so sure unless he killed someone?
This is a good point, but it is a pretty natural conclusion to make so I'm not sure it means anything.
I'm having a bad game this game; I already know
You haven't really had a game though. :suspicious: Where's the tryhard sunfan effort at?
sorry to bring up the subject again, i'm sure yall are sick of talking about balls, but can you explain to me why you think mafia has 4 balls? i don't understand how you could possibly have come to this conclusion.
Contrainer had two and was very likely killed for them and its not unlikely that the mafia team already had two balls between them.

funnier6

Courage~
SMS is apparently cleared due to roles, i'll accept that.
He's also towny in a vacuum, which I imagine you'll appreciate more.
I'm not finding the team today by any means
I have no idea anymore
Did you have an idea in the first place? Is sunfan not home right now?
I'm here
cough woke me up
I feel like your body is like mine and just knows when there is mafia to be played.

Also LG is town, adding her to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom