• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Max1996ZD, you should claim at this point because you're just digging your grave like that. Encrypted mesages, supposedly knowing your role, being insistent on your sheeping. It all seems kinda fishy.

Why are you pressuring Max to claim literally 5 minutes before EoD? What if he's a power role, claims, and then gets offed by the mafia in the night?

funnier6

Courage~
See the only way SMS is lying about his Neighbourizer and thus town claim, is if I'm lying for him, since I claimed on his behalf. Either we're both scum, which is a stupid thing to do when we'd otherwise be in the lead by simply claiming we didn't know our roles yet. We're both town or SMS is Town and I'm Scum.
Regardless SMS would be Town because it's simply suicidal to oust ourselves as scumbuds
There’s still a super tiny chance that sms is telling the truth and is scum.

funnier6

Courage~
Reads list but this time with details:

Town:
Sms- even without the neighborizer thing he’s already shown more effort and thinking than I would expect if he was scum.
Minish- I just really want minish to be town. Sunfan isn’t here rn, LG hasn’t posted yet and Moe isn’t enough to keep me sane.
Hero- like his posts so far, need more data @HeroOfTime
Rubik- Needs more data. He’s doing his town thing where he posts random bits of insight instead of try harding his cases every five minutes. Kind of weakly attended to vote me. Feel like scum Rubik would be rather disgusted with himself.
Moe- is Moe
Ex- all his posts are hot garbage, change my mind. However, this is just incredible if he’s scum tbh. The flail like a magikarp is strong in this one. (Yes I read my posts yesterday too) I just find this entire situation hard to believe since despite being told all his ideas are trash he’s still saying they were good ideas instead of backing off them. Like, I wouldn’t mind if he was lynched today since his posts literally drain my sanity but he’s probably just town.

Not Town

A ton of people are null rn.

ME- This man is a force to be reckoned with. The only correct read on him is that he’s a cool dude. Kind of funny that he’s himself anti town by refusing to guess his role but I’d like to keep him around a while for his insights at the very least.

Deku- I agree that him not being here is a bit of a red flag. He did say he was busy though so we shall see.

Kerest- Like Ex except actively trying to kill us all. Would definitely lynch her over everyone else. So heck, why not.

Vote: Kerest

Yes I’m protecting my scum buds Ex and Moe thanks for asking.
Here you are Minish

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Here you are Minish

Ohhh thanks! I don't know how I didn't remember that because you linking it made me remember the line about you protecting scumbuds. I really shouldn't try to rush vote count at eod on mobile. I'll definitely admit I was wrong for being wary of Tristan for not having voted.

I have no clue what you are talking about tbh

I brought out that same possibility on the previous page, but when Funnier does it you say that it's not worth bringing up. I don't know why you just didn't say that initially when I brought it up.

Never mind. It doesn't matter.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I brought out that same possibility on the previous page, but when Funnier does it you say that it's not worth bringing up. I don't know why you just didn't say that initially when I brought it up.

Never mind. It doesn't matter.
Ohhhhh
No I wasn't talking about it like that
I mean
There's another possibility in addition to the one funnier brought up
I just don't see any way bringing it up would be pro town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom