• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lot easier to sound towny in a neighborhood
in the thread they've been... I dunno flighty? Maybe? Things like being quick to respond to the nonsense and a bit slower to respond to the content
Does that make sense

Yeah, that makes sense, I guess. I mean, I mindmelded with them earlier in the game with their stuff on ME and about ExLight.

funnier6

Courage~
Wait is there a rule against flavor spec
I was under the impression he was joking that Kerest is a robot because when asked to speak plainly she started using mathematical terms. I dont think flavor spec is outlawed nor do I think that androids have anything to do with dragon ball z or Pokemon

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I was under the impression he was joking that Kerest is a robot because when asked to speak plainly she started using mathematical terms. I dont think flavor spec is outlawed nor do I think that androids have anything to do with dragon ball z or Pokemon
An android literally flipped
There are at least 16 of them

dude there's cluuuuuuues in the flavor

funnier6

Courage~
An android literally flipped
There are at least 16 of them

dude there's cluuuuuuues in the flavor
Oh, oof. I started to read the flavor text but, well, "my eyes glazed over". And the Bulba people told me that they dont hide clues in their flavor text which is how they missed all the clues in my flavor text in the crossover hydra so I didnt bother.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Oh, oof. I started to read the flavor text but, well, "my eyes glazed over". And the Bulba people told me that they dont hide clues in their flavor text which is how they missed all the clues in my flavor text in the crossover hydra so I didnt bother.
Well thats blatantly not true
Let me go see if there's a rule against flavor spec

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
I hide clues in my FT all the damn time. The difficulty is actually having to read the whole mountain of text.

Anyway, I should go to sleep. I’ve been dozing on and off all day, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom