• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So remember that situation I mentioned? Well it just occurred to me that there’d be no way to know for sure if we were actually close. I hate my life.

THIS IS SO STUPID I HATE IT. I should’ve never said anything but I was an idiot who didn’t read before posting. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WILL LITERALLY BE MOD KILLED FOR TALKING ABOUT IT EXPLICITLY.

My problem is. I’d like to just keep going. But I’ve already shot my credibility and let’s be honest I was dead anyways. So I guess killing me would probably be fine? But just saying that kills me ugh.

I will say though. Anyone who thinks I’m scum is 100% brain dead.
I'm really confused. With no restriction on claims, why would you be modkilled? I'm honestly struggling to understand you right now.

For what it's worth though, I never thought you were mafia. And i discourage anybody from voting for you, there's no need to.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm really confused. With no restriction on claims, why would you be modkilled? I'm honestly struggling to understand you right now.

For what it's worth though, I never thought you were mafia. And i discourage anybody from voting for you, there's no need to.
Its not the claim. The claim is perfectly normal or else I’d never have guessed it. But the fine print man.

There is a really great reason to keep me alive. Also an equally great reason to kill me. The problem is, I can’t be sure if the risk is worth keeping me alive. I mean we could, and it could pay off huge, or it might totally blow up in our faces. Killing me is the safe option but heck I don’t wanna die.
I will just assume you're town for the stuff I cropped out
unvote

but that's too heavy
Some self meta for you. I don’t self implode, and I sure as heck don’t self implode as mafia. I hate hard core emotional manipulation and anyway I was doing it wrong.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
There is a really great reason to keep me alive. Also an equally great reason to kill me. The problem is, I can’t be sure if the risk is worth keeping me alive. I mean we could, and it could pay off huge, or it might totally blow up in our faces. Killing me is the safe option but heck I don’t wanna die.

............................................................................wait, how the **** would you guess something like that?

Some self meta for you. I don’t self implode, and I sure as heck don’t self implode as mafia. I hate hard core emotional manipulation and anyway I was doing it wrong.
I don't know what's happening but I will tend to assume that people are competent

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Its not the claim. The claim is perfectly normal or else I’d never have guessed it. But the fine print man.

If you play for town, there's no reason for us to kill you. Even if you play for mafia, I doubt you'd pose much of a threat to us.

I hope based on my somewhat cryptic wording you're able to pick up a little bit of what I've been putting down. And if you get it, you will understand why I am so confused by what you're saying.

funnier6

Courage~
............................................................................wait, how the **** would you guess something like that?
Did you really miss the sentence above that.
I don't know what's happening but I will tend to assume that people are competent
My play today has been extremely incompetent no matter what alignment you’d like to view it from.

funnier6

Courage~
If you play for town, there's no reason for us to kill you. Even if you play for mafia, I doubt you'd pose much of a threat to us.

I hope based on my somewhat cryptic wording you're able to pick up a little bit of what I've been putting down. And if you get it, you will understand why I am so confused by what you're saying.
But you see, that’s just it. It’s not about who I play for at all! It’s not like that!

We should really stop talking about it. I can’t give you the facts as they are without crossing a line so talking about it isn’t gonna help. I can claim my role for you if you really insist. The stuff I’m talking about is completely unrelated.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
But you see, that’s just it. It’s not about who I play for at all! It’s not like that!

We should really stop talking about it. I can’t give you the facts as they are without crossing a line so talking about it isn’t gonna help. I can claim my role for you if you really insist. The stuff I’m talking about is completely unrelated.
No need to claim, at least not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom