• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Are you planning to lynch me over a super slim possibility? (:
C'mon girl, you are better than this.

I'm better than this when I have information. Right now, I can't even tell you what I am. So I have nothing but the flimsiest of guesses to work with.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'll be honest, I'm probably just gonna sheep whoever I think makes the best case for today. I do think the case ME made against Ex sounded pretty good. Seemed like some good connections of what Ex has said throughout the game.

However I don't really like that everyone is agreeing and there's no pushback at all. Just seems too easy. And although Ex has been odd and confusing to me, I'm not sure if his play is that of mafia. Kinda seems like he genuinely thought self targeting was a good move to not cause any problems with town. I may not agree with it, but he feels genuine in his thoughts about his plan to me.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
ExLight has given me a sort of disorganized and confused impression so far. It's anti-town, but doesn't seem willfully malicious and isn't really alignment-indicative as a result. I'll have to do a more detailed read on him to be sure, but it's seems like a common "tackle the guy who logically fumbles" even if it might be a player that does that sort of thing every game.

Is there anything in this that seems like a real legitimate scum-slip that a reasonable person might think someone who is scum might actually make?

AND ALL YALL FOLKS SHEEPING ENGINEER
I WANT YOU TO PUT WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR LOGIC FOR LYNCHING ME WITH YOUR OWN WORDS
Even he agreed with some points of what I said, what are exactly your arguments? "He'S aCtInG sCuMmY?" bruh don't make me beachslap yall cuz I don't even ****ing know my alignment and I was just trying to extract infos during the entire first cycle.
I tried to find out role modifiers to find town players, I tried to bait mafia to find mafia players. Does it matter how if that was the intention?
Don't think I would've self targeted? Then SHOW ME CONTRADICTIONS, EVIDENCE.
There are people here that know that they are mafia and are much more of a threat to Town than me, wake up and let's try to hunt them.
Wow, what a sudden explosion...you're not really helping yourself with such an outburst...

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
vote: kerest
A lot of their reasoning for ex is based on assumptions and leaps, and presumably they actually know their alignment
ExLight has given me a sort of disorganized and confused impression so far. It's anti-town, but doesn't seem willfully malicious and isn't really alignment-indicative as a result. I'll have to do a more detailed read on him to be sure, but it's seems like a common "tackle the guy who logically fumbles" even if it might be a player that does that sort of thing every game.

Is there anything in this that seems like a real legitimate scum-slip that a reasonable person might think someone who is scum might actually make?
SMS said he knows he's town today but claimed to be not mafia yesterday

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
However I don't really like that everyone is agreeing and there's no pushback at all. Just seems too easy. And although Ex has been odd and confusing to me, I'm not sure if his play is that of mafia. Kinda seems like he genuinely thought self targeting was a good move to not cause any problems with town. I may not agree with it, but he feels genuine in his thoughts about his plan to me.

To be honest, some of us that are agreeing are doing so simply because, with the information at hand and general confusion this game gives, there's really no better option. I mean, what are we supposed to do? No-lynch for however many days there are until we figure this out?

vote: kerest
A lot of their reasoning for ex is based on assumptions and leaps, and presumably they actually know their alignment

All I know is that I'm not Mafia. That's it. I have no other information to work with, so assumptions and leaps are literally all I have to contribute.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
ExLight has given me a sort of disorganized and confused impression so far. It's anti-town, but doesn't seem willfully malicious and isn't really alignment-indicative as a result.
And although Ex has been odd and confusing to me, I'm not sure if his play is that of mafia.
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but Ex seems a bit inconsistent to me. I get the vibe that he's just saying things without really putting much thought into them. I don't necessarily think it's a scum tell, but it is noteworthy.
That's me alright. The Brazillian kiddo with broken English whose motto is basically Hanlon's Razor.

Wow, what a sudden explosion...you're not really helping yourself with such an outburst...
You already played with me before, you should've noticed that my reactions vary quite a bit when I'm being accused unfairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom