• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Finally confirmed by the system, I hope. Had to make five useless posts.

I've got no idea what's going on, I've only read the OP. No idea who died, Lone said something about hammering under unique situations, but I can't find the lynch post in the last ten pages and there are no threadmarks and I'm not reading through 50 pages to catch up, especially when nobody knows their roles.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

I've got no idea what's going on, I've only read the OP. No idea who died, Lone said something about hammering under unique situations, but I can't find the lynch post in the last ten pages and there are no threadmarks and I'm not reading through 50 pages to catch up, especially when nobody knows their roles.
We just lynched darth and he scrambled the items of ther lynchers as punishment. Not much else.
Don't forget to make your guesses.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm sure it will be just one kill, I was more worried about the priority criteria.
Is it going to be the last Faction Kill sent? is it going to be the first? Will there be an hierarchy deciding? etc
You think waaaaaaaaaay too much. This iLrn2simple

Some of us do know our alignments actually. Or at the very least know what we are not.

TL;DR there are seven dragon balls in the game, we lynched Darth, hammer is no longer allowed, and Ex is scummy as all heck. Also Max is targeting Deku with his action that nobody knows what it does.

Make sure you guess your role and alignment before the night ends!

funnier6

Courage~

Oh and those 50 pages are almost entirely memes. I know how crabby you are so it might cheer you up to read through them if you get a chance. <3

Day 2 is going to be day one basically

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out

Look at the bottom of the OP, it's got all the game milestones as links like phase turnovers and substitiutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom