• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
But what if none discovered?
What if multiple scum discovered? Will it also be converted on a check upon targeting another scum by accident?
There's more to it.

We're getting into "drunken tinfoil hat" levels of paranoia and it's not even Day 2.

This game is messing with our heads.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
But what if none discovered?
What if multiple scum discovered? Will it also be converted on a check upon targeting another scum by accident?
There's more to it.
It's very, very unlikely that no one discovered it.

It's decently likely that 2+ discovered it.

Their action might be converted, but that's not worth speculating about.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
We're getting into "drunken tinfoil hat" levels of paranoia and it's not even Day 2.

This game is messing with our heads.

damn right
the strategy I'm using to find out my role and assignment could backfire hard
so that's why I'm kinda worried

so if anyone knows the answer please tell me because I could be your partner and I might do something really stupid to our faction

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So I just looked at the thread for the first time. Read to about page 25 and realized I wasted my time, would anybody feel inclined to give me a quick summary of what happened while I get ready for work? Or must I dig through 20 more pages of **** posts to discover something important?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
So I just looked at the thread for the first time. Read to about page 25 and realized I wasted my time, would anybody feel inclined to give me a quick summary of what happened while I get ready for work? Or must I dig through 20 more pages of **** posts to discover something important?
There are items, people might have two characters assigned to them (one from DragonBall and one Legendary Pokémon), and most people are claiming to be town after the end of D1. Uuh, that's it, I guess.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
There are items, people might have two characters assigned to them (one from DragonBall and one Legendary Pokémon), and most people are claiming to be town after the end of D1. Uuh, that's it, I guess.

I never claimed to be Town. All I confirmed is that I'm not Mafia. I could be Town or Indep, and no role confirmed yet.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Read the ****posts for lols!

Nah, joking. All you really need to know is that we found out there are dragon balls in the game, AussieEevee has one. Read the lynch scene a few pages back and everything after because a few other players admitted to also having dragon balls.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
This makes me think we could have two roles and when we guess one right we learn the character associated with that role
So if you guess your role and learn your character try to keep guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom