• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Just wanted to say that I don't know if I'll post much this night phase. Have something else that is requiring my attention.

But I do know my alignment but not my role yet.

Also I didn't have a dragon ball. That wasn't what I was talking about the previous day. Mine was just more general theories/ideas about things we should do.

Contrainer

I've never actually played Zelda
Hi everyone
I am town and now have 2 dragon balls
I think Rubik might be breadcrumbing
Wallpost time!
I am fine with not knowing my role as a fun bastard mechanic but not giving alignment on top of that is stupid
Then why did you sign up :whistle:
That might be a fun game idea: "No one knows their role mafia". Let people target people and see what happens. :)
I came up with an idea like that
Elie doesn’t scare me. I consider him to be on an equal playing field with me, but I’m not scared of him.
Kerest, on the other hand, frightens the hell out of me.
Doesn't Elie work for you

You can claim the results of your guesses, but not the wording or anything.
You can say "I guessed town and was right"
You cannot say "I guessed town and was told these exact words"
Noted. So, without further ado...
I guessed Mafia and was wrong.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
So, I was wondering. How will factional kills work?

Will mafia be able to kill tonight even if none of them know their alignment? Because we're, like, using our roles, right? Mafia Kills don't really count as roles, do they? :suspicious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom