• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Also I don’t think you have to unvote to change votes in this game. Correct me if I’m wrong @Lone_Garurumon
You don't have to unvote to change votes, no.
Are we allowed to guess during the day? Thought it was night only
Role can be guessed once per phase (night and day count separately), alignment is once per phase cycle (night and day together). Answers come at the end of the phase.
Say, Lone. Did I miss this, or did you just not add it in to the OP?
It wasn't in the OP. It is now tho.
@Lone_Garurumon vote count or I'll start a union in this game and we'll go on strike
Darth doesn't want us to do vote counts outside of the normal 24 hour ones. I disagree but he's not around for me to argue with for a few hours.

ALSO TEN VOTES, THAT'S A HAMMER!
VOTES LOCKED! UPDATE PENDING!

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Night 1: Kaio KO'd

D1 End-Phase Votals:
DarthWolf X - Maniacal Engineer, funnier6, Spiritual Mask Salseman, The Sun Fan, Rubik, Moe the Moblin, Morbid Minnish, DekuNut, Doc, HeroOfTime
ExLight II - Kerest, ExLight
Max1996ZD I - Max1996ZD
Contrainer I - Contrainer
Moe the Moblin I - AussieEevee
TheCapsFan I - TheCapsFan

“Hmm, I must say that I did not see this coming.” Shin mused to himself as he watched the events transpiring on planet Earth.

“Oh, I’m sure they’ll be fine.” Old Kai said, looking up from his magazine. “The saiyans should be able to manage whatever they can throw at them.”

“You’re probably right, but- Arrrgh!” Shin suddenly cried as he clutched his chest in agony.

“Shin? Shin! Are you okay!?” Old Kai asked as he rushed to Shin’s side. “What’s happening?’

“I don’t… Know.” Shin choked out. “It feels like-” He couldn’t manage anymore, as he slumped over in Old Kai’s arms. Shin had died of a sudden heart attack.

***​

Meanwhile, in its own extradimensional space, Arceus suffered a similarly fatal sudden heart attack.

DarthWolf was Lynched. They were a Dragon Ball Bomb aligned with the Hosts!
Hi there DarthWolf, you are Shin and Arceus.
250px-493Arceus.png
Your first half is the Supreme Kai of Universe 7. Responsible for governing the entire universe, you’re basically a god.
Your second half is the creator of the entire Pokemon universe. As the creator of the universe, you’re basically a god.

In this game you are a Dragon Ball Bomb. If any players commit such a blasphemous act as to kill or lynch a god, then the Dragon Balls of the offending parties will be taken from them, and randomly redistributed to players uninvolved in the act.

You are a Host, and win if the players have a fun time playing your game.

It is now Night 1.
Night 1 will end in 32 hours and 20 minutes (extended due to hammer)

Countdown Timer

(Also you may wanna give maybe an hour or so for all the phase update PMs to be sent out, there's a lotta things I need to send.

Last edited:

funnier6

Courage~
Welp. Lost my chance to be given a dragon ball. :kawaii:

I would’ve wished that I lynched sunfan and he flipped scum. It would’ve been glorious! DX

Small price to pay for sanity I suppose.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Can’t help but notice that AE and Mr I-totally-don’t- have-a-dragonball we’re both conveniently off wagon.

So was I. And, I found out I'm not Mafia.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out

Ok so I've been seeing confusion and I wanna clear it up as much as possible.

Roles can be guessed once per phase (day and night count separately).
Alignment is guessed once per phase cycle (one day and night together).
Roles and alignment are guessed separately from each other.

Hopefully this makes sense to everyone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom