• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I actually had the same thought as Rubik. We'd be lynching someone for scummy behavior that they didn't even know was scummy because they don't know their alignment.

Though a pro of lynching someone is that if their alignment/role is revealed that narrows down the guesses a tiny bit for the remaining players.

I can see reasons for either option. Also just realized no maj, because I was going to propose that whatever option we did decide we do it as early as possible to get the night phase where we can find out if our guesses were right or wrong. Agh.

funnier6

Courage~
I actually had the same thought as Rubik. We'd be lynching someone for scummy behavior that they didn't even know was scummy because they don't know their alignment.

Though a pro of lynching someone is that if their alignment/role is revealed that narrows down the guesses a tiny bit for the remaining players.

I can see reasons for either option. Also just realized no maj, because I was going to propose that whatever option we did decide we do it as early as possible to get the night phase where we can find out if our guesses were right or wrong. Agh.
Still think lynching Rubik is pretty fool proof

Yeah I don’t really know what else to do when there’s literally no scum hunting to be done and no way to end the day early sooo. We’re basically still waiting for the game to start.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out

After talking it over with Darth, we've decided that you guys kinda have a point. As such, majority is enabled for one day phase only, though we can't promise we'll be around to update once it's hammered.

It it currently Day 1, Day 1 will end in 46 hours and 14 minutes, or until 10 out of 18 players have agreed on a single Day 1 result.
Countdown Timer

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Still think lynching Rubik is pretty fool proof

Yeah I don’t really know what else to do when there’s literally no scum hunting to be done and no way to end the day early sooo. We’re basically still waiting for the game to start.

Lol, didn't even notice that spoiler tag at first. If Rubik flipped town though, we would know you were scum. :P

But yay, maj for today! I propose that everyone gives input on whether they want to no lynch or random lynch someone. And we just try to end this day phase as soon as everyone has checked in. I don't want to end it before everyone is aware so that they don't miss their chance to guess for this phase.

I'm leaning towards no lynch right now.

funnier6

Courage~
Lol, didn't even notice that spoiler tag at first. If Rubik flipped town though, we would know you were scum. :P

But yay, maj for today! I propose that everyone gives input on whether they want to no lynch or random lynch someone. And we just try to end this day phase as soon as everyone has checked in. I don't want to end it before everyone is aware so that they don't miss their chance to guess for this phase.

I'm leaning towards no lynch right now.
Lynching Darth simultaneously ends day early without town death and might actually be beneficial considering this is a bulba game. Also it’s funny lol. I’d hate to disappoint ME.

Also we need ten in order to end day so everyone will probably have checked in by the time we get the votes anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom