• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My role is so good it doesn't even exist!

btw guys I probably won't make any posts in the game tomorrow since the latest FFXIV expansion launches in less than 5 hours so my Friday will be otherwise preoccupied. Try not to speedlynch me or miss me too much. Thanks lovelies, I hope you all understand! :D

funnier6

Courage~
My role is so good it doesn't even exist!

btw guys I probably won't make any posts in the game tomorrow since the latest FFXIV expansion launches in less than 5 hours so my Friday will be otherwise preoccupied. Try not to speedlynch me or miss me too much. Thanks lovelies, I hope you all understand! :D
WHO CARES ABOUT FINAL FANTASY.

Play mafia with the cool kids! :mmanger:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
kQsYwJh.png

y'all a buncha normies and gotta git gud, I have da ping privileges :cool:

Reactions: Doc
Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Confirm

My role PM is broken, it doesn’t tell me my role or alignment.

I’m scum with LG and Tristan though. :eyes:
Funnier is obviously scum for forgetting that I'm scum.

Confirming that I got a pm from the moderator of the game signifying that I am in this game and that I'm not someone impersonating myself who managed to steal my pm before I could read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom