• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Who said it was just a DBZ character? Which Pokemon would be after an egg? Chansey?
If Moe's role is anything like everyone else's, a DBZ character has to be involved somehow.

I'll grant you that Chansey makes sense from the Pokemon side of things, but the only "neutral" researcher I can think of is Dr. Briefs, and I don't recall him ever searching for an egg.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

There's a whole page on the wiki about eggs for some reason.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
...okay, so Moe could be Babidi looking for Majin Buu's sealed ball, which is more of a cocoon than an egg.
Given that Majin Buu is a villain, I'm pretty sure Town doesn't want that to happen, so I'm more confident in this lynch now...which is good since there's only an hour until phase end and it's not like we can change it that fast, anyway. :P

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Night 5: The Legend is Over

Day 5 end-phase votals:
Moe the Moblin V - funnier6, Funnygurl555, Maniacal Engineer, Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish
Rubik II - ZinnLav, The Sun Fan
TheSunFan I - Moe the Moblin

“Oh geez.” Goku muttered, panting in exhaustion as he watched Broly obliterate Frieza and Mewtwo. “He just… He just wiped out Frieza and his Pokemon in one blast, the others are busy with Cell, and I’m spent, Lucario.” At these words, Goku fell out of Super Saiyan 3, and collapsed into Lucario’s arms. Broly turned to look at them, saw the exhausted Goku, and grinned.

“Heeeeeeeeeeey!” A high-pitched voice yelled. Goku looked up to see the chubby form of Majin Buu floating in the air. “Hey, Goku! Why you no tell Buu there’d be fighting!?” Buu shouted, pointing to Goku.

“We did tell you!” Gooku called back. “You went to sleep!”

“Oh…” Buu said. Buu noticed Broly. “Ooh, you look strong.”

“But…” Goku said, an idea dawning on him. “That big man’s really strong. He’ll give you a great fight!”

“Yaaay!”

“Oh, and don’t forget his Pokemon, too. The big white one.” Goku said as the Regigigas in question lumbered onto the battlefield.

“Yay! Buu has a Pokemon too!” Buu said as a Lickylicky appeared below him. “He like candy almost as much as Buu! Hey! Big angry green man!” He shouted, pointing at Broly. “Buu and Buu’s friend gonna fight you!”

“Kakarot!” Broly shouted.

“No, Buu!” Buu shot back.

“Kakarot!”

“Buu!” While the two argued, Lucario helped Goku stand and walked him over behind one of the outcroppings to hopefully recover.

“KAKAROT!”

“BUU!” Buu shouted, throwing a punch that stretched across the entire distance to hit Broly in the face. Furious, Broly grabbed Buu’s arm and pulled the blob-man towards him. As Buu soared towards him, Broly pulled his fist back and slammed it into Buu’s face as he approached, knocking him away again. Broly repeated this process several times, until Lickylicky approached on the ground. Lickylicky stuck out its tongue, the tip glowing with bright blue energy. Lickylicky then spun around in a Gyro Ball and slammed into Broly, causing him to let go of Buu. Regigias then stepped in and punched Lickylicky in its sizeable gut, sending it flying. Buu followed up by stretching his body and wrapping himself around Broly. Broly struggled against Buu’s hold for a few moments, before beginning to glow with green energy that steadily increased in brightness. He then screamed and pushed outwards in his arms, detonating the energy. This tore Buu off of Broly and blew him into tiny chunks that splattered everywhere. Broly turned to face Lickylicky, before being stopped by what he was seeing. Small pink blobs were gathering together in mid-air, accumulating into a single, steadily growing blob.

“Ka-Kakarot?” Broly said with confusion. Eventually, the blob took shape, and Majin Buu was reformed.

“Heeeeey! You mean! Buu really, really HATE YOU!” He shouted as he created an expanding sphere of pink energy around himself, blowing Broly and Regigigas back somewhat.

“Buu!” Goku called from behind the outcropping. “Turn them into candy!”

“Into candy?” Buu said, tilting his head in confusion. “But, Buu thought that was bad?”

“Not when it’s them! Just do it!”

“Hmm…” Buu contemplated for a moment. “Ok!” Broly recovered from the blast in time to see Buu shooting a beam of pink energy from his antenna. The energy struck Broly, bathing him in a pink light. When the light faded, all that remained was a small cookie in the shape of Broly. Buu then turned and did the same to Regigigas.

“Now Lucario!” Goku called. Lucario then burst from their hiding place and went to stand over the two cookies. Facing its palms towards them, Lucario let loose a blast of aura, completely destroying both cookies.

Moe the Moblin was lynched. They were Broly and Regigigas, a 2x Strongman aligned with the Mafia.
Hi there Moe the Moblin, you are Broly and Regigigas.

rD-0krPkDxqLQosxB7dKs5uwVhKqRVb6trG6gk5if9S4FU1Nz2QXBa3khdjroy0QZ4Fs4KR1p8XJ0z7PjyigVTHGv6xHmBCZymqaZhCmrqXLPf50GQo6AfLxHlxoiN7o08X-X6QC

Your first half is the strongest Saiyan in the universe, born with a power level of 10,000. Your most dominant trait is your immense hatred towards Goku, shouting his name and going into a single-minded effort to kill him when you see him. When you were both children, his incessant crying irritated you greatly. That’s it. That’s your entire reason for hating Goku. He annoyed you by crying when you were a baby.

Your second half is the Colossal Pokémon Regigigas. The trio master of the legendary titans of hoenn, regirock, regice and registeel which you created. It is said that you have the power to move continents.

Due to the incredible strength of both of your halves, you are the mafia’s 2x Strongman. During two night phases only, if you are the one performing the Mafia’s night kill, you can use your incredible strengths to overpower your victim, negating all protection on your kill target. You can do this by typing “Overpower and kill <target>” into the Mafia chat.

You are aligned with the Mafia and win once all opposing forces are defeated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

It is now Night 5
Night 5 will end in 24 hours
Countdown Timer

Last edited:
let it be known
that despite being the biggest moron on the face of the planet
that I had moe as scum

I need this for my pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom