• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Tristan's flip was VERY VERY surprising to me is probably the closest thing I can give to a clue.

My role was immediately apparent to me after the flip.
...unless you're somehow also Gohan, which I rather doubt, I've got nothing.

The only character that might make sense as a "backup" for Gohan is Goten, but with Gotenks existing, I don't think Goten would exist by himself.
And before the inevitable "but Trunks exists as an individual" argument, that's specifically future Trunks, which is Trunks from a different timeline and a Trunks who fought alongside the Z-Warriors separately from Gotenks.
I suppose future Gohan is a possibility, but future Gohan never traveled back in time to fight with the Z-Warriors during their Android/Cell arc...

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Night 4: Half a Saiyan

Day 4 end-phase votals
TheCapsFan VII - funnier6, TheSunFan, LittleGumball, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Maniacal Engineer, Rubik, Morbid Minish
Morbid Minish II - Moe the Moblin, ZinnLav
ZinnLav I - Funnygurl555
TheSunFan I - Max1996ZD

“Need a hand?” Raditz asked as he floated up next to Cell.

“No.” Cell replied. “I can handle these fools on my own.” Raditz scoffed.

“Hah! The same way Vegeta ‘could handle me on his own’?”

“You know Raditz, I think your luck might be getting to your head.” Cell said, smirking.

“Hah! Still doing better than you, bug-man. Watch this. Zeraora!” Zeraora dashed in a streak of yellow, before rounding on Piccolo and delivering a flurry of quick strikes. Raditz lined up his shot, just like before, he launched a ki blast at Piccolo while he was distracted.

“Iron Defence!” Krillin’s Shieldon jumped in front of the ki blast, blocking it with the shield on its head. Krillin himself moved to engage Raditz, to stop any more attacks from the saiyan, while Piccolo’s Xatu tore Zeraora away with Psychic. Tien and Sigilyph fired a joint Dodon Ray and Psybeam at Radtiz, and moved to assist Krillin. With three opponents at once, Raditz found himself unable to break away, with Zeraora in a similar bind from Shieldon, Piccolo, and Xatu.

“Rrrgh, I could do with a little help here!” Raditz called.

“Oh, no.” Cell said back. “You got yourself into this mess, it’s your job to get yourself out. Besides, you’ve been doing so well so far, what’s a few measly fighters to you?”

“Tien!” Krillin called, raising his hands to the side of his forehead.

“I’ve got you.” Tien said as he moved back to back with Krillin and did the same.

“SOLAR FLARE!” The two cried in unison, creating a bright flash of light from each of their foreheads, blinding their foes.

“GAH! Son of a-” Raditz shouted.

“Destructo Disc!” Krillin called, creating a circular blade of ki above his head before throwing it at Raditz while he was blinded, cutting the saiyan neatly in two, before doing the same to Zeraora.

TheCapsFan was lynched. They were Raditz and Zeraora, a Godfather aligned with the Mafia
Hi there TheCapsFan, you are Raditz and Zeraora.

d9oFM6gkQgq5MbqeXjvZdUhmkreg5ISf5x9LlanuNxIrc2cxZvH591F_R5xzTK9YUgV5LsJ4sS2EpPHUWn7j9_uLeo0IWRTlryM34L3EKBjmD0z7xw0IX19ffSojzwtiY_xc9hqA

Your first half is a Saiyan from the planet Vegeta, and the brother of Goku. Your first meeting with your brother went… Poorly. I.e. you kidnapped his son to use as leverage to make him join Frieza’s galactic empire. You wound up killed by the combined efforts of Goku and Piccolo, and that’s all he wrote.

Your second half is the Thunderclap Pokémon Zeraora. The newest addition to the released Pokémon roster. You are an electric feline ready to take any opposition down with your signature move Plasma Fists.

In this game you are the Mafia’s Godfather. Raditz is quite literally the weakest Saiyan in the universe, even beaten out by two children, so no-one really sees you as a threat, and Zeraora is such an unknown Pokemon that no-one really knows where it stands. As such, all Cop checks on you will return a Town result (note that this does not apply to the alignment revealed when another Mafia member targets you).

You are aligned with the Mafia and win once all opposing forces are defeated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

It is now Night 4
Night 4 will end in 24 hours
Countdown Timer

im a little paranoid over rubik but we still got cell around and cell ain't gonna be a maf aligned role cop if im remembering my childhood correctly. so he's either lying about his role entirely and faked claimed out his ass, or he a real one

zzzzzzzzzzzz

i wanna see lg flip wolf and feel good about myself after the rest of the town roundhouse kicked the godfather >:O

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Well, from the flavor, known evil characters in the game are:
Cell, Frieza, and Raditz as a team.
Broly as SK (most likely).

I don't think I've actually seen a fourth villain mentioned in conjunction with the Cell/Frieza/Raditz trio, so we may only be dealing with a 3 person Mafia team...seems kinda small, but considering that there are at least 2 Indeps in the game with one clearly being hostile, it isn't completely impossible.

Anyway, Max also checked ExLight, who is dead.

@Max1996ZD IMO, you should go for Rubik, Moe, or Gumball tonight.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Actually, that's a good point. Minish, I'm thinking you should target Gumball, and Max can check out Moe or Rubik.
No information from Gumball is objectively worse than the outed claims from Rubik and Moe.

I don't think I've actually seen a fourth villain mentioned in conjunction with the Cell/Frieza/Raditz trio, so we may only be dealing with a 3 person Mafia team...seems kinda small, but considering that there are at least 2 Indeps in the game with one clearly being hostile, it isn't completely impossible.

yeah it seems like it's a 3p mafia team

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
@ZinnLav block Gumball.
If Moe really is ITP, I don't want to screw him over.
If Rubik is somehow Town Backup Role Cop, I don't want to screw him over.
If Rubik is actually Mafia Role Cop, that's pretty useless at this point with all but one claim being out in the open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom