• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Day 2: Not-So Saiyan Elite

D2 Final Votals:
Kerest IX - Moe the Moblin, Spiritual Mask Salesman, funnier6, The Sun Fan, ZinnLav, Tristan, LittleGumball, TheCapsFan, ExLight
Max1996ZD II - Maniacal Engineer, Hero of Time
ExLight I - Max1996ZD
Moe the Moblin I - Kerest
Tristan I - Morbid Minnish
DekuNut I - Rubik

Gohan stared at the shattered halves of Android 16 lying on the ground.

“No…” He muttered. “Not again… I won’t let him destroy you again!” He shouted, blasting the surrounding area with a shockwave of energy as he powered up.

“Wha-hoh! Now we’re getting somewhere!” Cell said as he powered through the shockwave, preparing to continue their battle.

***​

“Oh, that felt glorious.” Frieza said as Mewtwo let Trunks’ lifeless form fall to the ground. Instants later, a blue form flashed into existence with its foot firmly planted in Mewtwo’s face. Lucario had used Extremespeed. Its concentration broken, Mewtwo’s telekinetic hold on Goku was weakened enough for the Saiyan to break out, and come to kick Frieza in the face, much like his Pokemon. Lucario then fired a blast of aura from its foot, launching Mewtwo backwards. Lucario chased Mewtwo through the air with Extremespeed, only to be thrown backwards by a telekinetic wave. Lucario landed on the ground. As well as 5 other Lucario, Double Team. Mewtwo hurled a Shadow Ball at one of the Lucario, which vanished when struck. The remaining 5 Lucario all dashed off in different directions, each one firing an Aura Sphere at Mewtwo, who effortlessly redirected them back at the senders with Confusion. 4 out of 5 Lucario vanished after being hit with their own Aura Spheres, but the final one evaded the projectile, and launched itself off of an outcropping to reach Mewtwo. As Lucario approached, it charged a mass of energy within its paw, aiming it squarely at Mewtwo. Mewtwo held out its hand, holding Lucario in place for a moment, before reflecting the explosion of the Force Palm back at Lucario, launching it backwards through the air.

As this took place, Goku continued to fight Frieza, until he heard a strange voice off in the distance.

“-akarot…”

“Huh?” He turned to Vegeta. “Hey, Vegeta, did you call for me?”

“What?” Vegeta asked, still mostly focusing on the fight. “Why would I call for you? I can handle Raditz by myself."

“Kakarot...”

“There it is again.” Goku said, inclining his head to get a better read on where the sound was coming from.

“There what is?” Yamcha asked from the rock he was hiding behind, unsure why he even bothered to show up.

“I swear I can hear someone calling my Saiyan name.”

“Kakarot!”

“Uhh, Goku…” Krillin stammered. “Doesn’t that sound kinda like-”

“Oh no.” Goku interrupted as he finally recognised the massive power barrelling towards them. At that moment, an incredibly buff green haired man shot into view and brought his fist down on Goku’s head, slamming the Saiyan into the ground.

“KAKAROT!!!”

“Aw, crapbaskets.” Goku said from the bottom of the crater he was currently lying in.

***​

Meanwhile, Vegeta was, as he so put it, “dealing with Raditz”. However, much to Vegeta’s annoyance, it was going more poorly than he would have liked to admit. Sure, Raditz wasn’t even a Super Saiyan, let alone Super Saiyan 2, but Zeraora was fast, and Zoroark’s illusions couldn’t work all the time. So Zeraora would create an opening with its lightning-fast attacks, which would allow Raditz to fire more devastating shots, the process slowly wearing down both Vegeta and Zoroark.

“Raditz you coward! Come and fight me yourself!” Vegeta shouted. Raditz simply laughed.

“Oh, what’s this?” He jeered. “Is the high and mighty ‘Prince of all Saiyans’ being outdone by a lowly ‘mid-class warrior’ and his Pokemon? Zeraora, let’s finish this.” The Thunderclap Pokemon nodded and dashed off.

“Don’t you dare! Zoroark!” Vegeta’s own Pokemon prepared to conjure an illusion, only to be interrupted as Zeraora landed a rapid series of blows, before doing the same with Vegeta. Raditz used the chance afforded by Zeraora to get up close and trap the pair in Dynamite Monday combo, bringing them into the sky before smashing them back towards the ground.

“Now! Plasma Fists!” Zeraora gathered electrical energy in its fists back on the ground, and caught the falling pair with an electrically charged punch, sending them flying back upwards where Raditz was waiting, with a ball of purple energy aimed downwards in his hands. Vegeta attempted to break away in midair, but Raditz simply grinned a cocky grin and let loose. “Shining Friday!” The ball detonated in Vegeta and Zoroark’s faces, vaporising them both.

Kerest was lynched. They were Vegeta and Zoroark, a Miller aligned with the Town
Hi there Kerest, you are Vegeta and Zoroark.

27GVZUhZdyvuqd6Dv5CCqNYvICUBm5Z9Yg_oTw_cM0HP0rLt7dafd7Ln9yLr_4W2c_GVPcAYh7cMjGHVzNCMegLmXIdXj52JO0smv13sGEtIFv68q9lOxNaN2HxDzljrpevXxMch

Your first half is Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans (technically king)! You first met Goku when you travelled to Earth with intent to gather the Dragon Balls and become immortal to allow yourself out from under Frieza’s metaphorical boot. However, you had your ass thoroughly kicked, so you went off to planet Namek to use their Dragon Balls. From here on out you suffered through extended teeth-clenched teamwork to fight Frieza, and wound up living on Earth, seeking to surpass Goku, and eventually growing into a friend and ally.

Your second half is the master of illusion, Zoroark. You have the ability to create illusion, allowing yourself to appear as a different creature or even create illusions around you for hundreds of people.

In this game, you are a Miller. Given Zoroark’s Illusion ability giving it a reputation as a troublemaker, along with Vegeta’s tendency to allow threats to reach their full potential in his lust for a good fight (not to mention the relatively recent time he, you know, blew up a stadium full of people), it can be easy to see you as actively detrimental to the efforts at hand. As such, all Cop checks on you will return a Mafia result (note that this does not apply to the alignment check performed by Mafia targeting).

You are aligned with the Town and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

It is now Night 2
Night 2 will end in 23 hours and 53 minutes

Countdown Timer

From this point forward, votals shall be given every 12 hours, rather than every 24

Last edited:

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
ME's vote on Max is weird to me, Max pulls these kinds of stunts all the time.
This one feels different, because his only reason for voting Ex was because I voted Ex, and not because he agreed with my points or my logic.
If he agreed with my points or my logic, the vote would be valid, even after I stopped voting for Ex, but that wasn’t his initial reason, and now, suddenly, it is.

This one feels different, because his only reason for voting Ex was because I voted Ex, and not because he agreed with my points or my logic.
If he agreed with my points or my logic, the vote would be valid, even after I stopped voting for Ex, but that wasn’t his initial reason, and now, suddenly, it is.
...Why do you think I voted for Ex? Maybe because I did?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I think abovementioned might be a great way to discredit minish.

Tristan: you can out yourself as n1 watcher by asking minish something along the lines of "you're claiming to have been roleblocked butnkbody visited you this night. Explain". Coukd be a way to mark you as towny.

Just a suggestion but feels pretty goodif we can turn it into a lynch
EBWODP

Ohhhhh
No I wasn't talking about it like that
I mean
There's another possibility in addition to the one funnier brought up
I just don't see any way bringing it up would be pro town

Funnier didn't bring up the other possibilities because Zinn already had.

Even so, he still votes like that all the time. I don't know if it's alignment indicative. I do agree though that he should explain the Ex vote a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom