• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Guaranteed Ganon?

You are inccorect. Moblins were in MC, but Vaati was the Main Boss in it where as Ganon did not even have a cameo.
Yeah. Despite being stated to being made in Ganon's image, Moblins are no longer Ganon-connected enemies. So their appearance has nothing to do with Ganon, not necessarily anyway.

Skyward Sword definitely predates Ocarina of Time by a long time. Ganondorf was born prior to OoT, but in terms of human years, meaning this game will predate his birth. There's no direct way Ganon can appear in this game. The only way he'll come back is through outlandish means like time travel or an ancestor.

D

Da Bunni Hood

I think the end might result in the creation of ganon or the dark spirit that later infests ganon's body... just sayin'

I think the end might result in the creation of ganon or the dark spirit that later infests ganon's body... just sayin'
Huh? I can basically guarantee you that this game is going to take place more than a few years before Ocarina of Time. There's enough evidence if you connect facts to say that it has to be a century prior to OoT at minimum, probably several centuries. Since Ganondorf is actually born a much shorter time before OoT, he cannot appear in Skyward Sword.

Then there's this evil entity possessing Ganon business. What basis is there for that? I don't understand what solid basis this theory comes from.

ganon may appear in this game after all. haven't you guys noticed that EVERY game that has the master sword also has ganon in it?
Yeah, but in all those games the Master Sword had been in existence for a long time. This game chronicles its origin. Plus, to quote myself:

Huh? I can basically guarantee you that this game is going to take place more than a few years before Ocarina of Time. There's enough evidence if you connect facts to say that it has to be a century prior to OoT at minimum, probably several centuries. Since Ganondorf is actually born a much shorter time before OoT, he cannot appear in Skyward Sword.

Even if they don't have ganon could they have his parents who i think are the Koume and Kotake who are like 300 or somethin years old

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Even if they don't have ganon could they have his parents who i think are the Koume and Kotake who are like 300 or somethin years old

This is what I was thinking. I think it's possible that we'll see a cameo of Kotake and Koume at least. It would be... interesting to see what they looked like as lovely young Gerudo. ;):O

If Nintendo wants Ganondorf to appear, they can come up with a way to make him appear. He could find a way to travel back in time with the intent of destroying the Hero of Time's ancestor if Nintendo wanted him to. I really want the whole teenage Ganondorf thing to come true, but I don't see it happening for several reasons.

D

Da Bunni Hood

Well theres no moblins in the game- I think its bokoblins.

Actualy, there might be Moblins, but they might have not been in the demo. Besides, the demo area is not in the actual game maybe (HOPEFLLY!!!) there will not be those annoying enemies. (Points to Bokoblins....) Anyways, why do you guys want ganon's parents so badly? I mean, that is not something Nintendo (especialy Zelda) does. I can gaurentee you there will be no mention of ganon nor a cameo or anything like that in ZSS. (You guys who are about to deREP me for saying something like this, think, why does it matter? Go ahead and deREP me if it satasfies you. But if it does not, what is the point?) People said the exact same thing about Phantom Hourglass, and geuss what! He did not show or have a cameo! He is not going to be in ZSS, trust me on that one.

if Ganon and Ganondorf are the exact same person then why are there games where only Ganon appears? if they are the same person then both would appear together. but they don't always appear together. Ganon is in more games than Ganondorf. i know Ganondorf changes in Ganon but then he changes back. i have a theory for this. the fact the beast is just named ganon and the man is Ganondorf sounds like Ganondorf was named after Ganon. many people put endings or small changes when they name someone after someone or somthing else. many men are named after their fathers. also why give the beast a name most shape shifter's don't name the animal they change into. when link changes they call him link still. no name change. i think there was a man called Ganon first. he was the king of evil.he also was a shape shifter. he was defeated by link. weeks before he died he fathered one child. Ganondorf! i think when Ganon was dead Koume and Kotake resurected Ganon and housed him in Ganondorf. which is why Ganondorf is evil. and since this game is said to take place one hundred years before oot this is possible even plausible.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I don't mind if Gannon is in the game, but I don't want them to pull some BS where he shows up all of a sudden like they did in TP. Make him the full-on bad guy that you are pursing the whole game--or leave him out.

All in; or all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom