• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler GT.TV Trailer

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
1) How are you gonna kill Volvagia w/o the Megaton Hammer. Also, if Volvagia IS in SS, shouldn't it be a goron to kill it? "He ate Gorons! Using a huge hammer, the hero of the Gorons... BOOOM! Destroyed it just like that. This is a myth from long ago, but it's true! I know, because my dad is a descendant of the hero!" - Link (the Goron), OoT

2) Doesn't the large orca thing look like the flying dragon from Kid Icarus: Uprising trailers?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
That Sky Whale might be a weakened or incomplete form of The Imprisoned. I'm thinking one it's made strong/complete again that it will fly straight for Skyloft, and we'll have to defend it, like a true night.

That thought hit me as well. It's speculation like I said, but whenever you see it it appears to be in a dungeon... Right now it's 50/50 with it being Volvagia or Eldin. Whenever I saw it, being the long time fan that I am, my first initial reaction was Volvagia... So I'm slightly biased lol

considering the door into the earth temple that got a dragon on it and what zeldadungeon says i think it is volvagia the boss of the dungeon that was announced this day but time will say

1) How are you gonna kill Volvagia w/o the Megaton Hammer. Also, if Volvagia IS in SS, shouldn't it be a goron to kill it? "He ate Gorons! Using a huge hammer, the hero of the Gorons... BOOOM! Destroyed it just like that. This is a myth from long ago, but it's true! I know, because my dad is a descendant of the hero!" - Link (the Goron), OoT

2) Doesn't the large orca thing look like the flying dragon from Kid Icarus: Uprising trailers?

Note I was saying it could be Volvagia, I never made mention about fighting him or anything. I know Volvagia was killed by the hero of the gorons that used the hammer to kill it. I'm just saying he could make an appearance is all.

lets see

the trailer doesn`t show the boss of the fire sanctuary

the item are the mogma mitt...which are pretty useless in a boss fight

so my prediction, ghirahim or one of his friend

they talk about guumamu in the trailer, i wonder if its the name of the boss or the one of the fire hand

lets see

the trailer doesn`t show the boss of the fire sanctuary

the item are the mogma mitt...which are pretty useless in a boss fight

so my prediction, ghirahim or one of his friend

they talk about guumamu in the trailer, i wonder if its the name of the boss or the one of the fire hand
the boss at the new dungeon is most likely Volvagia. there is a fire dragon in the lava in the GT trailers.

these trailers got me existed again! after a lot of bad news from last week. awesome!

Most epic trailer till now :D

Personally I don't think Volvagia will be in the game, since that must mean there will be a Goron with a hammer somehow intervening in the battle between Link and Volvagia and smashing the beast dead.
I don't see that happening, but who knows...

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Yeah, the trailer is epic!:)

(huge crest, mystery's character, Goddess Sword turning into Master Sword, etc.)

Something I'd like to point out to any reading. Watch the trailer in full screen and at the beginning when the Sheikah girl turns around pause it and look at her eyes. Now... who's the only other character in the ENTIRE series of Zelda that's had red eyes? I believe that we've just seen the original Sheik here.

View attachment 19019

Does this make the red fire absorbed by the sword Din's Fire?

Most likely just the power or essence of Din. Din's Fire was a spell. Like I've said in another post, just cause someone uses a shield spell doesn't mean it's Nayru's Love or just cause someone teleports doesn't mean it's Farore's Wind.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Something I'd like to point out to any reading. Watch the trailer in full screen and at the beginning when the Sheikah girl turns around pause it and look at her eyes. Now... who's the only other character in the ENTIRE series of Zelda that's had red eyes? I believe that we've just seen the original Sheik here.
Impa.jpg

There are a few other characters with red eyes as well. (e.g. Madame Fanadi) I think Impa would be a more reasonable assumption given her role in this game as a protector and guide for Zelda. There are already several Impas (OoT, LoZ, OoX), but there's no reason to believe that there is more than one Sheik.

Impa.jpg

There are a few other characters with red eyes as well. (e.g. Madame Fanadi) I think Impa would be a more reasonable assumption given her role in this game as a protector and guide for Zelda. There are already several Impas (OoT, LoZ, OoX), but there's no reason to believe that there is more than one Sheik.

Ah... thanks for that picture, it's been a while since I've seen Impa's eyes, I thought they were purple for some reason. As far as it being Impa... I'm still not sure. The only thing I can now argue with Impa is that in all the games she's either really old or has white hair. While her age isn't identified in OoT then there's no real proof that I can give against it. I believe though, that if they were going to have this woman be Impa that they would have made her older or given her white hair. She resembles Sheik more than any other character I can see, which is why I'm still thinking that way.

Judging by a lot of trailers,i hope we've seen nothing.It better blow our mind like a loooooooooooooooooooooooooot and the game must be super long considering all the spoilers.And if we do fight volvagia in the game,should'nt a goron be fighting it? and as we win as the goron,volvagia uses all its strength and defeat the goron,who is lying there,dead.or we fight it as link, but the game probbly wont be THAT dark,someone dying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom