• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Groudon Vs Kyogre

Groudon Vs Kyogre

• Groudon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I know this convo is so 7 years ago or something, but I am more interested in it than I am in Dialga Vs Palkia or Reshiram Vs Zekrom, I think the whole Magma Vs Aqua thing was cool (Magma girls are hot!) and I always loved these pokemon, as a kid I favored Groudon but as I got older and much more awesome, I realized Kyyogre > Groudon.

So what are all your thoughts?

(Inb4 "I prefer Rayquaza" WELL SHUT UP, Rayquaza ISN'T PART OF THE FUED!)

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I didn't like Hoenn much, but I'm not going to go into my rant about that right now. Personally, I prefer Groudon, just because of the design. Kyogre could sweep the floor with Groudon unless Groudon knows Solarbeam, which can be used in one turn due to the effect of Drought.

Groudon (narrowly) wins.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I really like them both, so this is a hard poll to vote on! The two Pokemon are very similar in terms of stats, size, and moveset. I went with Kyogre simply because he was my first legendary pokemon... ever! But it was close.

Although I went with Kyogre, I was tempted to go with Groudon because there are so many freaking water types in the Hoenn Games!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom