• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Greed's Drawings

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Greed's Creations

I feel like posting some of my work. Be warned: I'm not the best drawer and I don't have a scanner so some pictures may have bad quality. Anyways, I'm only posting one now, but more will come in the future. :)

Lust.jpg

This is Lust from my favorite anime: Fullmetal Alchemist.
Noticeable traits: Beautiful, Can extend her fingernails into spears, huge breasts.

The anime can be found here for those who are interested: http://www.youtube.com/show/fullmetalalchemistbrotherhood?pl=5838E3BDC66DDF0E&ob=showob_0

Last edited:
I like it. But I have advice, proportion out the face. Work on the nose a bit and probably the eye's.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I like that. I really like that last one. I've seen that pic on the internet before, and you've done a nice sketch on it. Good job! :D

Ou! I really like this up-dated picture you've done. I do see improvement. Keep up the good work. =]

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
New Pic

I was flipping through some old drawing albums yesterday and I found this picture. I really liked it, so I decided to post it. I believe I drew this 2 years ago... maybe last year.

Anyways, here's Sora from Kingdom Hearts!

Sora Kingdom Hearts.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom