• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Greatest SpongeBob quotes

"Come on, what am I paying your for?"

"You don't pay us, we don't even exist. We're just metaphors used to personify the concept of thought."

"One more crack like that and you're out of here!"

"No! I have three kids!"

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
"Well, it's no secret that the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby secretly adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets, secretly."

I have a terrible habit of quoting this when somebody brings up secrets, because I love it.

"Well, it's no secret that the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby secretly adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets, secretly."

I have a terrible habit of quoting this when somebody brings up secrets, because I love it.
Krazy??? Oml I was a ztalk listener!

"ARE YA FEELING IT NOW MISTAH KRABS"

"that smelly smelly.... that smells...."
I had a (really bad) teacher named mr krob and for April fools we said "ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR KRABS!"

"I hate all of you." - Squidward Tentacles
Legit me tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Patrick Working at The Krusty Krab
[PHONE RINGS]: Hello. Is this the Krusty Krab?
PATRICK: No. This is Patrick.

Spongebob and Patrick goofing off in Ms. Puff's class
MS PUFF: Patrick. Can you tell me what to do at a red light.
PATRICK: Uh? 24?
SPONGEBOB: Hey Patrick. I got something funnier than 24.
PATRICK: What's that?
SPONGEBOB: 25!

MR KRABS: It's that smell. It's that smelly smell. It's that smelly smell that smells.... smelly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom