• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Greatest games on the 3DS?

Is the 3DS one of the best handheld systems?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dan

So the 3DS has a pretty good lifespan by now. I was wondering what everyone thought were some of the greatest games on said system. It certainly has a wealth of awesome games so I would love to hear your thoughts.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'm waiting for MHX before i decide truthfully. Now i normally would say a zelda game and don't get me wrong both OOT and MM3D have been awesome entries as has i will admit Pokemon OR/AS but in all honesty i've enjoyed far FAR more time playing Fantasy life and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate both of which can clock in close to 200 Hours easily.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
The 3DS is my favorite handheld of all time, and if I'm so bold it's probably my favorite system of all time too. Here's a list of games that I think are worthy of being deemed 'great' (remakes not included):

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Super Smash Bros. 4
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Rune Factory 4
  • Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
  • Dead or Alive: Dimensions
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
I still have yet to play a few 3DS games I've been meaning to get, so I might add to this list in the future. ^^

Last edited:

Dan

The 3DS is my favorite handheld of all time, and if I'm so bold it's probably my favorite system of all time too. Here's a list of games that I think are worthy of being deemed 'great' (remakes not included):

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Super Smash Bros. 4
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Rune Factory 4
  • Dead or Alive: Dimensions
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
I still have yet to play a few 3DS games I've been meaning to get, so I might add to this list in the future. ^^

Hooray! Another person that likes A link between worlds!

Pen

The game is on!
In my opinion the 3DS is definitely one of the best systems out there, just looking at the great games it has. I'll list the games for it that I like the most (no particular order):

- Pokémon X and Y
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- TriForce Heroes
- Yoshi's New Island
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
- Pokémon Art Academy

Some very noteworthy remakes that exist on the 3DS though are:

- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

All in all, the 3DS is a remarkably exceptional video game system in my opinion. ^^

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Scratch off the handheld, and put in console.
I'm serious, the 3DS is not only the best handheld in my eyes, it is the best console period.

It has amazing games, like Fire Emblem Awakening(up and coming FE Fates as well), A Link Between Worlds, Kid Icarus Uprising, Bravely Default, Monster Hunter 4, Pokemon, Luigis Mansion Dark Moon, and Smash Brothers. I mean, there is no other console that can beat its exclusives. The 3DS is a completely unique experience, and it is a damn good one at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom