• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Great Gerudo Skeleton mini skeleton help.

I’m having issues with finding the head of the mini skeleton of the great Gerudo skeleton. I was just out exploring, found the cave with the great Gerudo skeleton, and inside found the mini skeleton tail and body.

The tail was buried in sand beneath the skeleton, and the head was stuck in the ceiling in some bomb-able rocks, but now I’ve scoured the entire cave, and can’t find a head. Is there just no head? Did I miss a side quest? What do I do?

Having the same problem.
Did you ever end up finding the solution?
Still nothing. I’m wondering if there’s a quest related to it, so I’ve just moved on until I either get an answer, or I find that quest. Cause I remember in BotW, there were 3 skeletons, so im betting there’ll be a quest related to all of them or something.

it seems the skull simply isn't there unless you're doing the 'gerudo's colossal fossil' side quest
Indeed. I also found the cave first but left because I figured I had to some side quest first. The quest is the last in a 3-quest questline. The first one can be triggered at East Akkala stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom