• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Great Fairy (TP) - Art Nouveau Style

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Welp, it's been quite a while since I've been in the fan work section! I've made very little fanart and digital art in the past couple months since school has had me slaving over traditional media, but I decided to make use of my day today and do both!

greatfairy.jpg

I'm currently kind of obsessed with the art nouveau style- a very wispy, usually feminine, fabric-y style, which I thought went pretty well with fairies. I gave the TP fairy a more voluminous hair-do, since that's another common theme in nouveau figures. I'm considering this a WIP as of now, I'd like to finish it, maybe retouch the jar of Tears, and add to the background, but it's already been quite time consuming :embarrassed: so who knows..

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
This is lovely as always! I know you mentioned her hair, but I really like the wings, too. I am impressed with it as-is, but if you do more work to it, I'll be interested to see what you add. :)

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
A beautiful piece of work here. I love the smooth connection between the different parts of the fairie and the color usages. The slight brownish gold overlay really makes the work seem more like a natural piece. I also love the lighting used on the liquid; it makes the wine look very delicious.

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Oh my, that is so beautiful. The drawing and also the coloring looks both awesome, beautiful and different. I like this alot and you did a wonderful job! :D

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I admit I wasn't totally confident in this style combo, but I'm reassured :) Charge, I've actually been playing around with different colored shadows recently, so thank you, I'm glad you liked it! Thanks so much guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom