• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Great Fairy Fountain Theme -- Vocalized!

A

Adriana

Hey everyone! :)

I wanted to post something I thought you guys might appreciate -- I'm really into the music of the Zelda series and I recently found this GORGEOUS arrangement of the Great Fairy Fountain theme by Japanese remix artist Moka along with some wonderful fan-written lyrics, so I decided to lend my voice to the song for fun! I know couldn't even begin to fully do justice to such a beautiful and classic melody from the series, but I do hope you'll enjoy nonetheless! This has always been one of my favorite songs, so it holds a special place in my heart. <3

Hope the rest of the fandom approves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSwY_dQuxbE

A

Adriana

zeldusfanaticus said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, amazing, that is very good. kudos to the girl with the voice of angels ( if thats not too creepy...)
Aww, thank you so much!! And haha, don't worry -- not creepy at all, I'm very flattered!
Glad to hear you liked it! :)

Ember Incubus said:
A pure master peice! One word, Brilliant. This is also the first time I ever heard that song with lyrics so it was extermly intrigueing.
Thank you very much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it! <3
And aren't those lyrics wonderful? When I found them I was in awe of how well they flowed and how the words just...fit, y'know? Hahaha. (:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I listened to this on LiveJournal. I have to say I am very happy to hear a Fairy Fountain remix with a lovely voice. The only issues I have is that the voicing is a little too sharp, and there is a bit too much vibrato. All it needs it some leveling so it doesn't hear overbearing of the theme, a good balance is all. Remember, sometimes you must use more air in the voice than diaphragm, and vice versa. A song like Fairy Fountain maybe more air, a song like Ballad of the Wind Fish (which I will go fangirl over if you do! :D ) more diaphragm. Very good work, and I hope to hear more from you in the future.

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
such a capturing performance, please continue to write lyrics for zelda songs and sing to them, I subscribed.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
All I can say is - Wow. You're voice is amazing!
I wish I could sing like you (although all my friends tell me I'm brill). It sounds really haunting which fits really well. Especially 'cause fairies aren't that usual to see in the real world.

Do keep singing Zelda songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom