• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Great Expectations Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

If my avatar confuses I can change it until the game ends.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
my dad said he's scum
Vote: Bok

*Waves back to Mido*

Well if your dad says so it must be true.

Vote: Wild Bok

OK getting serious here, these 2 votes have me feeling pretty bad about Jamie and Pendio. More so pen then Jamie due to bringing Bok to L1, but still I'm legitimately suspicious of both of them for their votes. I'm keeping my eye on these two for right now

(Thirty-third)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
OK getting serious here, these 2 votes have me feeling pretty bad about Jamie and Pendio. More so pen then Jamie due to bringing Bok to L1, but still I'm legitimately suspicious of both of them for their votes. I'm keeping my eye on these two for right now

(Thirty-third)
What? It's rvs. I didn't even know Bok had 2 votes until he pointed it out himself.

This is why I don't post in day 1 usually, for stupid **** like this.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
What? It's rvs. I didn't even know Bok had 2 votes until he pointed it out himself.

This is why I don't post in day 1 usually, for stupid **** like this.
You should still try to be aware of the number of votes on people, regardless of the day. But that's why Pendio is my suspect over you.

Speaking of which, I forgot to do this
Unvote
Vote: Pendio

Also I'm going to stop counting now. No reason to keep on with that joke.

Jamie

You should still try to be aware of the number of votes on people, regardless of the day. But that's why Pendio is my suspect over you.

Speaking of which, I forgot to do this
Unvote
Vote: Pendio

Also I'm going to stop counting now. No reason to keep on with that joke.
That's just silly. It's day 1, lots of us aren't reading posts. There is not a chance in sweet hell that Pendio would try to pull a fast one like that on the town if he was scum. Come on now. It's day 1, this is just silly.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I like the attempt to make the game serious, but I'm with Jamie here. If it was a newer player, I'd consider your suspicion totally valid, but neither Jamie nor Pendio are the type of players to day 1 bandwagon just for the sake of day 1 bandwagoning. Am I saying they're not scum? No. I'm saying it's too early to take RVS votes into account. By all means, look back at these votes later on when you need evidence, but for now, they're probably meaningless. I mean, I often vote randomly on Day one without looking at vote counts, and I've done it as town and scum. Notice Jamie removed and Pendio both removed their votes immediately after it was pointed out that Bok was so close to majority. You can take that as you will, but I'm gonna look past it for now.

That being said, I find Libk's attempt to escape from RVS silliness gives him an early town lean for me.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Jamie (2): Bok of the Wild, Pendio
Pendio (2): Libk, Mido
Bok of the Wild (1): A Link in Time
Tristan (1): Johnny Sooshi
Not Voting (3): Tristan, Minish_Link, Jamie

Day 1 ends at 8pm PST on Thursday, February 23, 2017. With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

Last edited:

Jamie

I have great expectations for people to post more in this game.
As shown earlier, posting day 1 just means you'll be randomly lynched lol.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The set-up of this game makes day 1 a little more difficult than normal. We have to lynch someone, but with fewer people and the types of roles we need to be careful about it. Seeing as day 1 is usually more laidback and we don't have much to go off of, I think it may be best to use the set-up to try and come up with a strategy. The problem is trying to figure out if the General would choose people we would most expect, least expect, or if they would go for the ones inbetween those two groups. This game is about expectations, so we need to look at people individually to try and guess which way they would choose the other two if they were the General. Maybe we should all go through the list of players and think of who each person might choose. If there's one person that shows up in a majority of the potential choices, they might be a good person to vote for.

What do you guys think? If anyone can think of a better plan, then I'm definitely open to hearing it. I just think it's better use the set-up to our advantage and try to come up with a strategy than to random lynch.

Jamie

The set-up of this game makes day 1 a little more difficult than normal. We have to lynch someone, but with fewer people and the types of roles we need to be careful about it. Seeing as day 1 is usually more laidback and we don't have much to go off of, I think it may be best to use the set-up to try and come up with a strategy. The problem is trying to figure out if the General would choose people we would most expect, least expect, or if they would go for the ones inbetween those two groups. This game is about expectations, so we need to look at people individually to try and guess which way they would choose the other two if they were the General. Maybe we should all go through the list of players and think of who each person might choose. If there's one person that shows up in a majority of the potential choices, they might be a good person to vote for.

What do you guys think? If anyone can think of a better plan, then I'm definitely open to hearing it. I just think it's better use the set-up to our advantage and try to come up with a strategy than to random lynch.
I feel like imma be lynched soon now lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom