• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hey so what the **** was that lg is scum and i'm never ever considering any other option bull****

my scum game is obvious and i'm a ****ty liar. "oh but what if" no **** off i'm not smart enough for that. "she lied" **** off i don't have the energy to lie that much for so long

i guess ex was technically not town so i can't be as mad but still, holy **** dude wtf

that's my salt post this was a fun game i want to go back to sleep but my alarm goes off in like 12 minutes

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I had a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting, fun fun.

I can say me, LG, and Echo did what we could at the end there and I'm proud of our late game performance. Ex gave it his best shot and scum did a great job tricking him into the mislynch.

Good game, everyone!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You played really well Echo!

I always feel kind of bad as scum pushing people because I know they're town. So that was not an easy win especially with y'all being so close.

It was a really fun game though and I enjoyed the setup a ton! Thanks for hosting funnier!

funnier6

Courage~
Sup Minish! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Blendin Blandin, the Time Traveler. You are possessed.

Aaahhh! W-who are you? What do you want? I don’t have to take this, I’ll just g- Hey! Give that back! Fine! S-so I’m a time traveler all right? My job is to find and remove time anomalies. Or at least it _was_ but that’s not important. Now gimme back all right?! Thank you! You never saw okay? You never saw me! Gotta find those twins... Oh time dang it what year is this?

Ex-Con: you’re the first person ever to break out of the Infinetentiary, that makes you either the bravest time convict, or the dumbest. Anyway, you ain’t goin back to the slammer. With or without your time tape, you bust right out of any jails you get thrown in.

Item: Time Tape- Your mode of time-space transportation. Using it, you may go twice to the past and once to the future. In the past, you can target someone and learn what actions were performed on them (voyeur) or you can track someone and learn who they targeted. In the future you may role block someone. Be very careful however, if this time tape falls into the wrong hands Time Baby will be very cranky with you. If it is not back in your possession within two phases, or if it is used a fourth time, you will be obliterated. Naturally, you will have no ability to time travel without it.

Please confirm you have received your pm in the sign up thread.

You win when once parity is reached and or no one can stop you.

Hello Giri! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Wendy Corduroy and your Zodiac sign is Ice. You are possessed.

Wh-what about her? Well um, she’s really cool and fun to hang out with. She doesn’t look it but she could totally kill you, like I’m not even kidding. Maybe that’s why being around her is such a rush... Uh I mean, anyway her whole family are like lumberjack warriors. Every year they train for the apocalypse for Christmas! It’s crazy. Wendy works for Gruncle Stan, well, Soos now I guess, so we spend a lot of time hanging out in the Mystery Shack. Huh? Yeah, Mabel’s making me play the victim. She’s not even letting me play myself, she says I’d ruin it! Hey weren’t you asking me about Mabel earlier?! Come back here!

Cool as Ice: You are a permanent strongwoman hahaha. Geddit? Cause strongman? Whatever. Anyway you are immune to all forms of roleblock. Any actions you submit cannot be stopped.

Survival Skills: You are also a permanent ninja. Trackers and watchers are completely unable to detect any actions you make.

It’s Just Blood: Once during any night phase you can go and give someone first aid, this will save them if they were targeted by a killing role that night. You only get one shot though. You can also choose to sacrifice yourself for someone. If that person is going to die, you will die in their stead. Once again only one use, not that it matters if you succeed.

Item: Axe- Your weapon of choice. This axe is feared by all who value their limbs, such as trees and those who cross your path. You can choose to use it once during any night phase. All who target you on that night will be met with your axe. Their action will still go through however. Teach them to sneak up on a Corduroy.

You win when once parity is reached and or no one can stop you.

Hey sunsun! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Dipper Pines, your Zodiac sign is Pine Tree. You are possessed.

Hi there! I’m Mabel and I’ll be your guide to my dorky bro today! Oh hey, you already seem super nerdy, you’ll do great. So things Dipper likes to do ummmm. Okay so Dipper is always reading from his nerd book about some lame monster or whatever that’s trying to kill us that day. Are you writing this down? You should be writing this down. He’s STILL not over his crush on Wendy but he’s never going to get the guts to ask her out! Ugh boys are so stupid. No offense. Anyways Dipper is always using some magical doohickey to save us from stupid monster things that are trying to marry me or whatever. We have a super cool psychic twin connection so together we’re like one big super twin! Dipper is usually thinking about Wendy, FYI. Now go out there and be your best Dipper because there will be a real life vampire in the audience and I will kill you if you ruin this for me!!!! .....Hey, where are you going?!

Copy Machine: You have access to Grunkle Stan’s mysterious copy machine that clones whatever is placed on it. You can use the it once during any night phase to enlist Tyrone, AKA Dipper 2. During that night phase, Tyrone will take your place and be struck by any and all night actions that were meant for you. Cop checks will return as town regardless of true alignment, and any attempts to steal Journal 3 on this night will fail.

Growth Flashlight: An ordinary flashlight with a growth altering crystal taped to it. During any night phase you can use the flashlight to either grow or shrink someone, including yourself. Growing someone will cause them to be bulletproof for one night, but all actions targeted toward them will hit regardless of any redirection. Kinda hard to miss. Shrinking someone will turn them into a commuter for that night, but they will be unable to use their action that night or cast a vote the following day. You may grow someone once, and shrink someone once.

The Mystery Twins: You are a neighbor with your twin sister Mabel Pines. The book said trust no one, but once you’ve fought gnomes side by side with someone, well, what else can you do?

Item: Journal 3. Written in this journal are monster weaknesses, ominous triangles, and plans for a device that could destroy the universe. It is the source of all your knowledge of the paranormal. Without it, you will be unable to use your actions. Guard it well.

You win once parity is reached and or nothing can stop you.
Hello Moe! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Gideon Gleeful and your Zodiac sign is Pentagram. You are not possessed.

Um no, why would Gideon even be in this play? I already told you you’re playing Dipper. Well I don’t know why you’re asking me. Did someone tell you we went on a date?? Ugh I knew it! Look that was one, no TWO times and I was never interested! Good, glad we’re clear on that. Gideon isn’t actually such a bad guy. Deep down, like pretty deep down, he’s actually kind of sweet. But we’ve only been back like a week and he’s already sending me flowers again after I TOLD HIM I just wanted to be friends! Sorry, sorry. Got a little intense there. Yeah, those are just some minions he found in prison. What? Oh that. I’m making a wax sculpture of my Grunkle Ford. It’s gonna be hilarious when Grunkle Stan wakes up and sees it!

Psychic: You used to make a living reading people’s minds, not that you ever possessed that ability. Those Gideon pins worked just as well though and were great for learning dark buried secrets. Anyway you can use your psychic power once a night to check on someone’s mind. You will get a result of either possessed or not possessed. Note that you kinda suck and lots of things could ruin a true reading.

Item: Journal 2- You came across this mysterious book one day. It is the true source of all your power; without it, you are nothing. You spent a lot of time hunting down the two remaining books on a quest for ultimate power, but you were misled. However, if you come across either of the remaining journals you will indeed become more powerful. Careful though, you can’t be the only one who wants them...

You win once all threats to town are eliminated.

Sup LG! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Mabel Pines and your Zodiac sign is Shooting Star. You are not possessed.

Oh hi. You wanna know about Mabel? Well I guess I do know the most about her. She’s creative and outgoing and spends every free moment chasing after some boy she’s obsessed with that day. You think I’m joking? She once stole an entire boy band and wouldn’t let them leave for days! Yeah I know! She isn’t really so bad though. She’s always got my back and she can be really fun to be around. We can kind of have this twin thing, where we always sorta know what each other’s thinking. Her thoughts are boys. All the time. Not that you’re surprised. Why did you want to know so much about Mabel anyway? Hey!

The Mystery Twins: You are a neighbor with your twin brother Dipper Pines. That’s lucky for you since you’re directing a Gothic play for your vampire crush on Thursday and you need someone to play the victim.

Fashionista: You love to sew and wear tons of sweaters. Your sweaters are:

Shooting Star- actions targeted to you will hit your target instead
Llama- actions targeted to Pacifica Northwest will hit this person instead
Light Bulb- if used on someone with a ninja ability, makes them visible for that night. Otherwise does nothing.
Miscellaneous sweater- Your choice. However if you choose a character who is dead or not in the game it will have no effect. Note that you may wear your sweaters yourself if you wish. Each sweater is single use.

Item: Grappling Hook- Most girls might have chosen a doll, but you’re not most girls. This multipurpose Zelda knockoff can zoom you to the rafters, turn out lights, and save you from certain death by gravity. DA DA DA DAAAAAA. You can use it once during any night phase to commute and avoid all night actions. You have the option to give your item away.

Sup Pancake! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Stanford Pines and your Zodiac sign is Sixer. You are not possessed.

Yeah me and Ford have uhh met. I never really understood him, but we’ve been trying to go back to how it was when we were kids. He likes to make it hard by rambling on about numbers and probability of us getting eaten by a kraken and just ugh. Can’t he shut up and let me aim the harpoon?! I’m glad he’s back though I guess. When it comes down to it there’s no one I’d rather yell at. You’d better not tell him I said that if you know what’s good for you. Just whatever you do don’t ask him about what he’s working on or he’ll put you to sleep so fast you’ll wake up in a test tube. What, you writin some kinda book on him? How much money is in that anyway? Maybe we can work out a little deal eh?

Hard Headed: You had a metal plate put into your head. I suppose tinfoil hats made you self-conscious? Anyway you are protected from all forms of mind manipulation. If some well-dressed triangle offered you a deal you couldn’t refuse well, that could be a different story.

The Infinity Sided Die: The massive power of one roll from this die has caused its ban in nine thousand dimensions. It should only be used in the most desperate situations as there is no way to predict what will happen. You may roll it once every night. After your first roll you’ll be given a list of probable outcomes. You’re Feelin Lucky.

Item: Memory Gun- with this you can wipe someone’s mind. If they are possessed by Bill, he will be wiped out of them as well. You only get one shot, and things can go quite awry if you hit the wrong person. You yourself are immune to its effects.

Sup Tristan! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Robbie Valentino and your Zodiac sign is Stitched Heart. You are not possessed.

Robbie? Yeah I’ve known him since we were kids. He’s always cared more about being cool than anything. It’s kind of funny, it’s his dorky attempts at being cool that really make him cool. I guess you’ve seen the muffin on the water tower? Haha, I know right? Yeah, me and Robbie dated for a little bit. I’m glad that’s over with, we’re so much better as friends. Ha, no way! No he just likes lying in open graves when he’s depressed. That’d be so great though like his parents just raised him from the dead or something. Yeah, we’re all going. Gravity Falls really hasn’t been the same without them.

Grave Robber- Poking around dead bodies is a great way to kill time when your parents are undertakers. After each death, you’ll have the option to either learn that person’s true role or take whatever item they may be holding. If they happen to be holding multiple items, you’ll receive one at random, unless you for some reason knew what to ask for. Note that you may use this ability once during any day or night. In the case of multiple deaths, you may only check one during that phase. All of the dead remain available to you so you may check someone you didn’t get to at a later time.

Item: Guitar- Using your guitar you can play a song to bring someone under your control. Even though you don’t actually know how to do that and the band you stole that song from didn’t either, for purposes of this game you can actually truly mind control :D . For one night phase you can choose a target and redirect that person’s action. If that person is already under mind control your action will have no effect.

Hello Johnny! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Fiddleford McGucket and your Zodiac sign is Spectacles. You are not possessed.

Wassdat? Y’all wanna know about my young days? What a coincidence! I’d sure like to know about em too! See what had happened was I seen inside the nightmare realm and done went mad from terror. Now I know what yer thinkin. Why dont ya remember no more then? Well ya see I used ta be a crackwhip scientist what had hootenannied up quite a few gizmos and what not and I used one of them gadgets like and done wiped out my whole memory. I been getting sommat back but still dont hardly know nothin about my childhood. I think I liked building things? Or did that start after my wife left me? Homocidal pterodactron is kinda embarrassin now, but golly she was a beaut! Ahh… What’s that sonny? You look a little nervous there. Hope I didn’t scare ya! Hahahaha hey now no need to be runnin off so soon!

Amnesiac: You dont remember nothin about nothin. Cant do nothin like that can ya? Guess you’ll have to wait for some dead body to show up so can up’n steal their life. Until then though you’re stucker ’n a turtle in tar. Your mind is done gone to pieces already so you ain’t gotta worry about no whipper snappin mind readers or memory swipers or no tomfoolery like that.

Hello Rag! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Pacifica Northwest and your Zodiac sign is Llama. You are not possessed.

What? You don’t know me?! I’m Pacifica Northwest! The oldest and richest family in-in- Ugh I’m trying to stop doing that. I’m... sorry. Hate to break it to you, but that’s a terrible way to learn about the town history. You must not be from here, the Northwests are actually frauds. And like, not that I care, but I’d rather not have all that brought back up. They’ve finally started listening and I’m not about to let you ruin it. What, me? Well I’m the most popular girl in Gravity Falls. I mean, it’s probably more accurate to say the richest. Sigh. I used to be like, super crazy about being the most popular glamorous queen of Gravity Falls and I just don’t do that anymore. Like, I’m still better than everyone, but it’s just... maybe being better than everyone isn’t such a big deal. What? No I’m actually going mini golfing that day. I’ve been waiting on this rematch for a long time.

Nature’s Greatest Warrior: Like, anything you can do she can do better. Assuming it didn’t kill you, you’ll receive a 1x use of any action that targets you with the bonus that your version will be more powerful in some way.

Item: Money- Still got plenty of that eh? You can find a use for that ol wad of cash and buy someone’s vote once during the night. The following day your vote will count for two and their vote will count for zero. This effect will only last a single day.

Hello Echolight! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Stan Pines and your Zodiac sign is Fez you are not possessed.

Do I know Stanley? Hahaha, I knew him once! Why do you want to know? I’m not going to help you arrest him or anything. Oh I can understand that. Creepy to think he was passing himself off as me for thirty years. Well Stanley’s always been a trickster, guess you know that. He was the street smart one that got arrested about as often as I made scientific breakthroughs. Stanley’s a born smooth talker though, managed to worm his way right past anything. Probably why he was always so much better at talking to girls. You know he had a wax sculpture of himself made while I was away? Held a funeral for it and everything! I’ve got half a mind to go and have one of myself made. Stick it in his room while he’s sleeping, ha! We’ve got a lot of years to make up for.

Thief: Each night you may go out and choose someone to steal from. If they possess an item, you will steal it. If they happen to be holding multiple items, you will steal one at random, unless you know what you’re looking for. Unfortunately Bud Gleeful is out of sad clown portraits.

Jail Breaker: You cannot be jailed, any attempt to jail you will fail completely. Being an ex con has its perks.

Item: Journal 1- This book was entrusted to you by your twin brother Stanford Pines. It never made much sense to you, but it was your only hope of bringing him back for thirty long years. The book calls to the power hungry, you must protect it lest it be your doom.

You also have some chewing gum. Have you been cheating at dice lately? It won’t do you any good but there must be someone around who could use it.

Sup Rube! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Waddles and your Zodiac sign is Pig. (youre not on the zodiac obviously but that could be a legit constellation) You are not possessed.

He’s my pig! Say hi Waddles! We do everything together. I won him at the fair during some time paradox thingy and now he’s my best friend! Funny story he got stolen by a pterodactyl once so we had to go to this secret underground prehistoric world to get him back haha. Waddles is definitely our animal sidekick. Like I’m not a princess or anything but if I was I would definitely sing songs lamenting my love life and run off with Waddles to fight evil and find true love. ….What was I walking about again. Oh right it’s you! You sure ask a lot of questions don’t you? Oh, right right, I guess I didnt give many details earlier. Lucky for you I LOVE talking about myself. So it all started when this bunch of gnomes started hitting on me….

Abaconed: You ate a Percerpshroom and gained enough knowledge to invent a device that allows you to speak and a smarticle accelerator that would’ve allowed you to unlock the secrets of the entire universe! Except that episode wasnt canon so lol no. HOWEVER comma, your blank mind is so empty that you can’t help but show up as innocent to all cop checks. Amazingly useful if youre town isnt it?

Carpet Diem: You once swapped bodies and had a wacky adventure. Got a raise, fell in love, it is greener on the other side! Especially since the dude in your body was being chased by a hillbilly who wanted to eat him. You know how it is. Now you’ve got your trusty electron carpet again and it’s time to reach that true happy ending. Once during the night phase you may choose a target to switch bodies with. You will completely swap characters and abilities, thus you will only get one shot. Your wincon will remain the same regardless.

Hey Ex! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Soos Ramirez and your Zodiac sign is Question Mark. You are not possessed.

Oh, you don’t know Jesús, mi nieto? How can you not? He is owner of the Mystery Shack, surely you know it? He worked there for many years as handyman. That was when Stan still ran the Mystery Shack, he was like father to my Soos. ¡Porque su verdadero padre está muerto para nosotros! Now he’s finally found a woman and a real job! I am so happy. His life is so much better than the soap operas on television.

Handyman: You can go out once and “fix” someone’s car or other mode of transportation to prevent them from going anywhere that night. Haha, sorry dude.

Bus Driver: You can spend a night driving people around in the bus you “borrowed”. Wouldn’t want to be getting lost and accidentally dropping off your passengers at the wrong place now would we hmmm.

Mr. Mystery: You succeeded Stanley Pines as operator of the Mystery Shack. With great responsibility comes great power, or uhh something like that. As the days go by your Question Mark Beam charges. If you survive to night 3 you can use it to simultaneously cop check and role block someone.

Item: A Hammer- in ordinary hands, this is an ordinary tool. But in a handyman’s hands, this hammer creates and destroys as its master wills. Once, you can target someone with it. If they’re item is broken, you will fix it, if fixed you will break it. If they possess more than one item one will be chosen at random.

Hello Storm! Welcome to Gravity Falls Mafia! You are Agent Powers and Agent Trigger and your Zodiac sign is Powertrigger. You are not possessed.

Hold it son! How long have you been watching us? How did you find us? Who are you working for?! Sir, I don’t think he can answer through that gag you put on him… Did I ask you to answer for him Trigger?! Take his weapon! Sir, that’s a pen… I said take it! And search him for a notepad! We cant afford to have our cover blown! I know what happened here one year ago and I wont risk that Pines family finding us out and wiping our memories again! Just a little bit of proof sir, some concrete evidence we can take back to the top… And our careers will be made! Thats right Trigger! Now help me find someplace to throw this enemy agent. Hey Powers, isn’t that a bottomless pit over there? I like the way the you think Trigger. Toss him in. This time we’ll get to the bottom of things… or die trying.

Guvament: You two are agents sent by the US government to investigate the paranormal phenomena of Gravity Falls. Last year you were defeated by Stanford Pines and his memory gun, but this year you’re making more careful plans. During two night phases you can jail keep someone, this will prevent them from using most active abilities and protect them from killers.

Loose Cannons: Recovering your memories of zombies and vengeful phantoms has led you to become a bit paranoid and obsessive about obtaining the crucial evidence explaining the mysteries of Gravity Falls. This is in no small part worsened by the sudden reappearance of Bill Cipher. In desperation, you may choose to kill someone once during a night phase.

Journals: You win if and only if you recover the three Journals and survive the game. If you target someone with one or more journals in their possession, you will confiscate it from them. If you like you may search someone for the journals without also jail keeping or killing them. Once defeated by a memory gun you may be defeated by one again. If you were struck with a blast from a memory gun you will once again forget and fail your mission, immediately removing you from the game. Be careful out there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom