• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You were unwilling to lynch doc yesterday because he was a "low info lynch"
I wasn't against lynching him yesterday. I just thought we could've got more info from a Johnny/Sunfan lynch.
If twas between you and Doc last phase I'd've picked Doc; but with Johnny's flip and Minish's result on Giri not moving I'm considering you over him today.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wasn't against lynching him yesterday. I just thought we could've got more info from a Johnny/Sunfan lynch.
If twas between you and Doc last phase I'd've picked Doc; but with Johnny's flip and Minish's result on Giri not moving I'm considering you over him today.
I was talking about minish.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You were unwilling to lynch doc yesterday because he was a "low info lynch" but now you're inwilling to lynch there today because "it's dangerous to lynch people who haven't contributed much in LyLo".

If I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to prevent us from lynching him because you've both scum.

Those are basically the same reasonings so I don't see the problem? You don't go for the low info lynch in lylo when it's basically a shot in the dark. You go for the people you have actual scum info on. I don't get why this isn't obvious?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Those are basically the same reasonings so I don't see the problem? You don't go for the low info lynch in lylo when it's basically a shot in the dark. You go for the people you have actual scum info on. I don't get why this isn't obvious?
In that case if the whole scum team lurks all game you'll never lynch them. :)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm under the impression that at least one member of the scum team has been low activity. If all 3 members of scum are part of the people who have been trying to actively solve this game, we lose.

The fact that doc is online and on standby but isn't saying anything in thread makes me feel like he's waiting to swoop in on a wagon to end the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom