• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's frustrating that the case on me is just that I'm not townie enough. I think that's quite a gamble to make in lylo when I've given actual vote analysis and mechanical readings on why others are scum.

Like how is the fact that Rubik has been close to being lynched twice and still hasn't, and he's a common factor on two town lynches where everyone else looks more town/has flipped town, not more convincing than "Minish hasn't been posting well"?

If I'm scum why didn't I just use my roleblock shot already? I used my tracker and voyeur to try and get info for town. Unfortunately I didn't quite get super telling info, but it was enough to exclude certain options. Like that scum targeted Ex and stole his bus driver ability. That felt like a decent possibility to me, but knowing that Ex wasn't targeted by anything n1 gets rid of that possibility.

In case y'all haven't made the correlation, when my sleeping schedule has me awake during the night and asleep during the day, I do less posts and more wallposts. When I'm awake during the day/late afternoon/early night I get a lot more done because it's easier to interact in real time with people. I wake up and there's like 10+ pages since I've went to bed. And when I'm awake we get a couple pages. So yeah, I'm not posting a ton. But I don't think it's fair to say my posts are lukewarm. I had a whole huge ass post about my reasoning for my reads and did analysis in it. I started out the day with claiming the targets I've made and my reasoning behind my targets. Yet no one is taking fault with any of that. It's just that I'm not townie enough.

Narrowing down the lynch to the two people who haven't contributed as much in lylo is dangerous. If we had lynched Giri d2 and he flipped town, y'all would probably want to be lynching Namira right now too. It's not a safe option in lylo. That only works when you've hit other scum and have run out of viable options. Easy lynches in lylo are not good because they're being pushed now for a reason. Especially when we have people who have done actual scummy things that I have pointed out.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You were unwilling to lynch doc yesterday because he was a "low info lynch" but now you're inwilling to lynch there today because "it's dangerous to lynch people who haven't contributed much in LyLo".

If I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to prevent us from lynching him because you've both scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom