• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
none, I just think they were purposely left by scum because they were the most inactive townies for a situation like this
this is just conjecture, then. you have nothing, no actual evidence that they're town, just an idea running through your head.

do you have any idea how insane this is? i've been able to refute all your accusations against me with proof and you're just rejecting everything, claiming i'm lying, so it can fit your story of what you want. i have never seen anyone be so stubborn in my entire life.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
none, I just think they were purposely left by scum because they were the most inactive townies for a situation like this
We've been killing inactive townies all game and these two have done a very good job of not being focused enough to lynch.

Please just like, give it all another look and maybe try a fresh perspective. I need to sleep, getting over my cold is more important than trying to convince a hardhead.

Idk what to say.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Doc has no confirmation of any part of his role and his precessor felt like he was lurking in plain sight which seems similar to his wolf games when he was a bit more engaged as town.

Minish hasn't broken a sweat to try to solve this game because we're doing a good enough job of throwing it.

I'm just so mad if you wanted more in depth reads you should have asked when I wasn't literally in bed.

whatever
vote: rubik

this isn't townie but I kinda have to
sorry if I'm wrong, but not that sorry
If game continues, Minish should still always pigify LG

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
yea, no, twas pretty much that for Doc
and welp that Minish accusation
it's better than "scum left them alive for us to pick off"
they've been acting suspicious that's why we think they're suspicious what's wrong with that????

why don't you build a case for who's scum to strengthen that, then. i've picked apart your case on me but you literally just won't accept anything that i say so why don't you try building the rest of the scum team that i'm supposedly on.

honestly i feel like i'm pulling my own teeth and i'm on the verge of just ****ing giving up. i'm tired of presenting the same points to defend myself on every page and i'm tired of arguing with someone who won't even try to see things from any other perspective

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
there's like
negative 100% chance I wake up in time to vote tomorrow
If you're town can you like vote for doc or minish or if you really hate those two wagons because you're insane at least like LG because I'm pretty sure you're opposite alignments so it shouldn't matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom