• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
look, if I wanted I could toy with yall saying I'd post a selfie if yall voted whoever I wanted
but I'm not cuz I have PRINCIPLES

I'm trying to solve this by checking your behavior while I can
EoD will hit when quite a bunch of people can't vote and we'll barely have time for discussion
if yall don't collaborate what are we supposed to do?
:shrug:
I don't care about seeing what you look like I want to win this stupid mafia game and it's a very uphill battle right now.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You weren't townreading LG; and she wasn't townreading you
I'm not sure what's the drama
If anyone tries to hammer one of you unvotes, seems easy enough :fetch:
I had LG as a town read yesterday. She's like my 4th-3rd choice for scum which isn't good enough unless there's no other option.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
please don't

i should at the very least get around to actually reading all of the neighbor chat to give a read on it before EoD, regardless of whether or not I get lynched.

I'm fairly certain scum is mostly within Giri, Johnny, Minish, and Sun based on the current gamestate.

Echo I can't imagine being scum.

I like Ex and Tristan because they actually feel like they're trying to win the game. LG is trying harder than usual but IDK.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If I feel like there's a 90% or 85% chance of hitting school on Doc or Minish there's something closer to a 50 or 40% chance of hitting scum on sun or LG. Those aren't good odds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom