• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
this angry, elitist, get your jollies off by winning and winning only and anything less than a win is unsatisfying way of thought is going to make you angrier in the long run. you need to relax and have a less aggressive way to investigate. no one like the guy who shoots firsts, shoots again, and if theres anything left try to ask a question.
Storm, if it not already dead, pls dont kill urself.
It's just disrespectful, especially to funnier
only thing that would be disrespectful to Funnier is to keep going in a game where I was forced to claim otherwise I would have been killed, but now that I'm revealed, I will be killed by the person who holds the power to do so

If ur dead, do me a favor and ask funnier how he feels about how you've played this game
(Dont go easy on him, funnier)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
IM NOT READING I WENT TO PAGE 1 OUT OF HABIT AND I'M BACK HERE NOW
IM NOT DOING IT
but my rvs posts were funny :(
by the way i am HINTING ABOUT MY ROLE right now
guys..... do u think rag could be softclaiming.....
traditionally the biggest issue with a day 1 massclaim is that it outs all the town power roles and the mafia can kill them all
traditionally the biggest issue with a day 1 massclaim is that i ****in hate it
Literally said I know I'm not going to win. I just would like all the books on the Table to give Town the best chance to win. I just don't want to instantly lose
claiming was your ticket to instant loss tbh
nobody forced you to claim dude, you brought 100% of this on yourself. and probably ****ed over whoever replaces you

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I won't quote Storm's posts since he's been replaced, but that claim made no sense to me. I don't have a book. Why would Blandin have one of the journals? Lol. So killing me would give the town nothing.

I do however have another item that is tied to me being able to perform my abilities. It would probably do nothing for anyone except me if I lost it. So if Storm was telling the truth about trying to get that item from me, then the role is inherently anti-town.

I'll let SMS post before I make any decisions. But I do know that what Storm was claiming is at least part bogus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom