• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Talk about some emulators for playing pokémon: P
well the Visualboy is the place to be for all the handheld pokemon games that matter, like Pokémon Orange and Pokémon Purple. I kind of stopped paying attentiuon after Pokémon Bronze came out... and that was 2nd generation mind you. I kind of tuned out after Pokémon Garnet, Opal, and Peridot game out

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
although 3p's will (assuming they are playing to win) play to their own win-con and not the town win-con, that doesn't mean they can't act in a pro-town way. In the classic example of leashing, we could tell Storm who to kill each night, and if they ever disobey us then we could lynch them the following day. Assuming storm finds the threat credible, they would then listen to us and hope that they'd eventually gain an opportunity to win even while listening to us, probably while looking for the ideal opportunity to stop cooperating.

With that said, I'm skeptical storm is the kind of player who would be willing to play along in that sort of scenario.

I feel bad lynching a claimed 3P day 1 because it feels lazy and uninformative but when storm has said they are going to NK minish tonight it feels like its probably the best course of action.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
well the Visualboy is the place to be for all the handheld pokemon games that matter, like Pokémon Orange and Pokémon Purple. I kind of stopped paying attentiuon after Pokémon Bronze came out... and that was 2nd generation mind you. I kind of tuned out after Pokémon Garnet, Opal, and Peridot game out
:fetchd:
Giri these games aren't real ok

but visualboy is a good GBA emulator ye
dunno if it has a mobile version tho

Storm

although 3p's will (assuming they are playing to win) play to their own win-con and not the town win-con, that doesn't mean they can't act in a pro-town way. In the classic example of leashing, we could tell Storm who to kill each night, and if they ever disobey us then we could lynch them the following day. Assuming storm finds the threat credible, they would then listen to us and hope that they'd eventually gain an opportunity to win even while listening to us, probably while looking for the ideal opportunity to stop cooperating.

With that said, I'm skeptical storm is the kind of player who would be willing to play along in that sort of scenario.

I feel bad lynching a claimed 3P day 1 because it feels lazy and uninformative but when storm has said they are going to NK minish tonight it feels like its probably the best course of action.
Literally said I know I'm not going to win. I just would like all the books on the Table to give Town the best chance to win. I just don't want to instantly lose

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
the best I can say about storm's claim is that it's failing the vibe check
everything doesn't quite add up to me, that's why I'm voting him, not because I believe him and just want the antitown gone

Storm

the best I can say about storm's claim is that it's failing the vibe check
everything doesn't quite add up to me, that's why I'm voting him, not because I believe him and just want the antitown gone
you used to be sop fun. why don't you go back to posting your Phoenix Wright Gifs? I loved that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom