• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm not familiar with the executioner role. Could you elaborate?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
you might know it as hunter.
long story short. Minish is my target. that's how we get one of the Maguffins
we can lynch her today or I can kill her in the night. I'd rather be honest about my wrong-doings, but I do it only to help town

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Hunter as I'm familiar with it has always been a self-aligned role? Are you claiming to be self-aligned?

Storm

Hunter as I'm familiar with it has always been a self-aligned role? Are you claiming to be self-aligned?
I am Third Party Yes. but achieving my ultimate goal of having all 3 books and living til EOG is impossible if you're me, so let's at least get one book on the table and Lynch Minish

Ragnarokio

I'm interested in knowing what the flavour of your role is

I don't really see any reason why town would be motivated to lynch minish. I personally have no idea what the function of the books is at this point, and it sounds like whoever it was that claimed their existence earlier doesn't either, beyond them doing something if all three are gathered.

Storm

I don't really see any reason why town would be motivated to lynch minish. I personally have no idea what the function of the books is at this point, and it sounds like whoever it was that claimed their existence earlier doesn't either, beyond them doing something if all three are gathered.
Think of them as eggs
You cant win unless you have the eggs.
If Scum gets the eggs they win

Storm

If i tell you who i am I lose. Like instantly. Because someone has a gun with a Bullet with my name on it. And if i get hit by that bullet, im dead meat

Ragnarokio

are you possessed?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
vote: namira
you're off the hook for now, Moe
do you normally participate in RVS?
i'm a big deal
towny
IM NOT READING I WENT TO PAGE 1 OUT OF HABIT AND I'M BACK HERE NOW
IM NOT DOING IT
idgi
scum big or town big
bigger than you so get posting
Hi guys.

Given that funnier said flavour is almost entirely irrelevant and won't help to really solve this game, I would take all the discussion about journals and whatnot with a grain of salt. In any case, I have never seen Gravity Falls and know nothing about it so thank you funnier for saying flavour is useless cuz now I don't have to read it and be spoiled on anything <3

Also idk how active I'm going to be because I have a trial to attend next week and I'll be spending some time getting all my paper work and such prepared for it but I'll be popping in a few times every IRL day probably.

Also also I'm seeing Star Wars tonight so evry1 pls have pity on my soul
lol
Also also also I finally got a cool role and I like cool roles and I rarely get cool roles so I'm excited, also my character seems cool too so that's cool.
hm
I'm fine with claiming my character. Based on the description in my PM he seems very laid back and is honestly so me. I'm Robbie Valentino.
LOL
by the way i am HINTING ABOUT MY ROLE right now
shrewd, your role PM gave you more info than everyone else
Ah, yeah that's fair.

Claims won't do anything for us for the most part anyways. Unless someone crazy (looking at you Ex) tried to lie for some reason.
this aged well
I was claiming half of my role mostly because it's useful information to have publicly known as soon as possible.

Largely people shouldn't be claiming too much until they have to do so.
I think your claim is pro town since people won't be wasting checks on you and I think you're telling the truth but like
you know what's wrong with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom