• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

funnier6

Courage~
Day 1 Vote Count

Funnier (2) (Ex, Giri) (Ugh)
Sunsun (1) (Moe)
LG (1) (Namira)
Namira (1) (sunfan)

Not Voting: Everybody Else

With 13 alive it takes 7 yada yada still got until Friday at 1 pm CST

I meant to do this like two hours ago but I got distract like ten times

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
traditionally the biggest issue with a day 1 massclaim is that it outs all the town power roles and the mafia can kill them all

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
traditionally the biggest issue with a day 1 massclaim is that it outs all the town power roles and the mafia can kill them all

Yeah, I don't plan on claiming my role for the time being. Because even though roles are NAI, mafia would still know which ones were town like you said.

I just wanted to claim character so people have a sense of who is in the game. Since me and Rubik are the two non obvious ones.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I was claiming half of my role mostly because it's useful information to have publicly known as soon as possible.

Largely people shouldn't be claiming too much until they have to do so.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also i think there are 3 extra characters, not 2. should be 10 zodiac characters plus pig plus blendin plus someone else

Ragnarokio

i didn't read before i posted that

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
so I'm an Executioner.... and Minish is my Target... take that as you will

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom