• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Gratitude Crystals

Did You Like The Gratitude Crystals?

• I Love it, best side quest ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Liked It

• Indifferent

• Not Very Good

• Hated It

• Must Kill Gratitude Crystals

• Total voters

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Most Zelda Games have their collectible items. Twilight Princess had it's Poe's souls and golden bugs. Ocarina of Time had it's gold skulltulas. And Skyward Sword has Gratitude Crystals. For those who don't know what it is I will do a quick overview. Batreaux is a monster who lives in a house below the graveyard in Skyloft. Batreaux wants to be friends with the people of Skyloft but they all run away. He tells you if you get him 80 Gratitude Crystals he will turn into a human. If you return to him after getting a certain amount of crystals like 5 or 10 he will give you a prize. Gratitude Crystals can be yearned by helping people or finding them in Skyloft or on the islands in the sky. So did you like the Gratitude Crystals? Or would you prefer something like the Gold Skulltula quest.

MW7

I hope the game designers of Zelda continue to do sidequests like this rather than hunting things down ala Golden Skulltulas/Poes Souls. It was not done to the scale of Majora's Mask's Bombers' Notebook (if you can consider that one giant mega-sidequest), but still it was very cool and well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom